The city of Harrisburg is the heart of the metropolitan area of Susquehanna Valley. It’s also the capital of Pennsylvania. One of the many benefits of renting a home in Harrisburg is that the city is a hub for commerce and businesses. This means you can enjoy a short commute to work and plenty of activities to do in town.
Triple Crown Corporation has many apartments in Harrisburg, PA as well as townhouse communities that have all the comforts of home. We have multiple floorplans in our Harrisburg, PA rental communities you can choose from, and they all have spacious rooms with modern design touches. Each community has its unique features, so you are sure to find something that fits your needs. Amenities like central A/C and gas heat, your own washer and dryer, deck or patio, ample storage and more make Triple Crown’s homes for rent in Harrisburg the best living option.
Things to Do in the Area
Harrisburg has a wide variety of things to do. You will be able to find everything you need without having to leave the city.
Harrisburg dining options will satisfy all of your cravings. Whether you want classic comfort food or to try something new, Harrisburg has it all. Local favorites include:
- El Sol Mexican Restaurant
- Burger Yum
- Note Bistro & Wine Bar
- Gabriella Italian Ristorante
- The Melting Pot
Harrisburg has many malls and outlets that are sure to have what you’re looking for. Go to your usual favorites or browse a shop for something unique. Popular shopping areas include:
- Asia Mall, featuring stores such as K&H Supermarket, Pho Miss Saigon, Kim Son Bakery
- Strawberry Square, which includes Strawberry Gifts, Modern Jewelers, Ideas and Objects
- Harrisburg Mall, where you’ll find Macy’s, Bass Pro Shops, New York & Company, Victoria’s Secret, Journeys
- The Shoppes at Susquehanna Marketplace, with places like Plum Bottom, Francesca’s, Banana Republic, Eddie Bauer, Starbucks
3. Schools and Universities
With 19 school districts and several universities, Harrisburg has many schools to choose from. Tens of thousands of students are enrolled in schools such as:
- Mountain View Elementary School
- Central Dauphin Middle School
- Central Dauphin Senior High School
- Harrisburg Area Community College
- Harrisburg University of Science and Technology
- Temple University Harrisburg
Harrisburg has no shortage of things to do. This city has it all, from museums and nightlife to outdoor recreation and more. You will be able to find an activity to enjoy, such as:
- Midtown Cinema
- The Forum Auditorium
- Outside the Box Escape Room
- National Civil War Museum
- Riverfront Park
Triple Crown Has a Home in Harrisburg for You
With its growing commerce, fun activities and an unbeatable location, Harrisburg is a great place to live. If you’re ready to find houses for rent in Harrisburg, Triple Crown has just what you need. The convenient locations of our apartment and townhouse communities and the excellent amenities they offer make Triple Crown rentals the best choice. We have been helping people find their perfect home since 1977, and we are excited to help you, too.
View the tabs of our Harrisburg rental communities to see the floorplans and features of each. Schedule a tour by filling out our online form today.
“We have enjoyed living in The Falls of Beacon Hill and would recommend this community to anyone.”