Construction Superintendent – Currently seeking a full-time Construction Superintendent who will play an important role in leading construction projects within a structured system. Minimum 5 years combined construction and construction foreman work, proven ability to schedule projects and personnel, working experience with all phases of construction, ability to work closely with internal/external customers, ability to work from drawings/blueprints, effective communication skills, ability to meet schedules with determined deadlines, and valid driver’s license with reliable transportation required. For more information or to apply, click the following link: Construction Superintendent
Maintenance Technician – Currently seeking a full-time experienced Maintenance Technician who will be responsible for maintenance of properties on the West Shore. Essential functions include performing light electrical and plumbing repairs, replace broken glass, fixtures, appliances, and carpet, light carpentry work, painting. Minimum of 4 years residential maintenance, high school diploma/GED, mechanical inclination, tools, ability to follow moderate instructions, basic computer skills, strong teamwork skills, and a valid driver’s license are required. For more information or to apply, click on the following link: Maintenance Technician
Marketing & Communications Coordinator – We’re seeking a highly motivated, professional and organized individual to join our team as a full-time Marketing & Communications Coordinator. The ideal candidate must be computer and internet savvy with knowledge and experience with email campaigns and social media. In this role, you’ll coordinate, deliver and measure the effectiveness of email campaigns, coordinate social media outreach according to our strategy. This is an entry-level position requiring a bachelor’s degree in communication, marketing, graphic design or related field. Required for this position is Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, Buffer (or similar), Constant Contact (or similar), photography and videography. For more information or to apply, click this link: Marketing & Communications Coordinator
Leasing Associate – Triple Crown Corporation, a real estate services company that celebrated 40 years in business this year, seeks Leasing Associate for a property located in Camp Hill. The ideal candidate is customer oriented, professional, and able to work under pressure and with interruptions in a fast-paced environment. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing, family-owned company! For more information or to apply, click this link: Leasing Associate
Working at Triple Crown Corporation
Are you professional, passionate individual looking for the perfect job in Harrisburg, PA? If you’re motivated to join a friendly team of like-minded co-workers, you’ve come to the right place. Triple Crown Corporation is an award-winning, family-owned company that provides construction and property management services.
For the past 40 years, we’ve been committed to providing personal, reliable services and amenities to the residents in our communities and tenants in our commercial properties — and we’re always growing! Don’t just apply for a job, search for a career. At Triple Crown Corporation, we want to help you be the best you can be.
Why Choose Triple Crown Corporation?
After some research, we think you’ll see the benefits of expanding your career by joining our family. Some of our best perks include:
- Competitive Salary: Interested in the opportunity to learn, grow and advance in your career? Triple Crown Corporation offers competitive wages based on experience and achievement, because we believe you deserve to see returns on your hard work and accomplishments. At Triple Crown, we take you seriously.
- Benefits Package: As a Triple Crown employee, you’ll enjoy a full range of health coverage including Medical, Dental and Vision. In addition, you’ll have access to Short and Long-Term Disability, Voluntary Life Insurance and Accident Insurance. Your health is important to us, so don’t worry — you’ll be taken care of here.
- 401(K) Plan: Are you thinking about your retirement plan? Craving the peace of mind that comes with knowing you’re working towards a secure future? Triple Crown Corporation has you covered. We provide reliable 401(K) Retirement and the option for free retirement planning with a financial advisor from one of the leaders in the Retirement Plan Industry. We’re dedicated to you and your future.
- Profit Sharing: Have you never gotten around to that investment plan you were interested in? Maybe you’re looking to get more bang for your buck. When you invest your effort in Triple Crown Corporation, we invest in you! Benefit from our company-provided profit sharing, where you’ll get back what you put in.
- PTO: At Triple Crown Corporation, your Paid Time Off grows as you do! Team members receive five days of PTO after their first 45 days and six days of PTO after six months in the first year of employment. As a valued employee, you’ll also enjoy eight paid holidays annually.
- Friendly Work Environment: Be part of an intimate, friendly environment where you’ll fit in like family! At Triple Crown Corporation, we’re focused on commitment, dedication and achievement. Enjoy benefits like our Educational Assistance Program and regular employee recognition.
- Team Activities: When you’re part of our team, we’ll collaborate together on the job and beyond! You will benefit personally and professionally from all we have to offer, including the occasional party to celebrate your hard work!
- Best Places to Work: Voted one of PA’s Best Places to Work in 2014, Triple Crown Corporation is as dedicated to you as we are to our customers.
Working at Triple Crown Corporation is more than a job opportunity — it’s a smart career move. If you’re dedicated, driven and committed to providing a rewarding experience in a family atmosphere, you’ll fit right in! Come grow with us and apply to join our team today! Scroll up to see our current open positions!