New! Property Management Controller – Triple Crown Corporation, a fast-paced company positioned for sustained growth, is currently seeking a full-time Controller with a strong business acumen for its Property Management Division. This position reports directly to the CFO. This position is responsible for fiscal operational oversight of 50+ real estate entities in the Property Management Division and requires a high level of knowledge, organization, and effective communication. Essential functions include supervising the division’s accounting staff; developing and administering accounting policies/controls; overseeing monthly/year-end closing processes, including annual CAM reconciliations; coordinating the annual budget process; meeting all financial and tax reporting requirements/financial analysis; strategic planning; and serving on homeowner association executive boards. For more information, click on the following link or apply via the button below: Property Management Controller
New! Construction Superintendent – Triple Crown Corporation is growing in our construction division and is currently seeking a full-time Construction Superintendent who will play an important role in leading construction projects within a structured system. Minimum 7 years combined construction and construction foreman work, proven ability to schedule projects and personnel, working experience with all phases of construction, ability to work closely with internal/external customers, ability to work from drawings/blueprints, effective communication skills, ability to meet schedules with determined deadlines, and valid driver’s license with reliable transportation required. For more information, click on the following link or apply via the button below: Construction Superintendent
New! Pool Attendant – Triple Crown Corporation, an award-winning, successful, and growing real estate development and property management company, is currently seeking responsible and mature part-time seasonal Pool/Concession Stand Attendants for our East and West Shore pool locations. The person in this position is responsible for watching the pool and selling snacks at the concession stand areas located at specific Triple Crown Corporation communities. Lifeguard certification is NOT required. To read the full job description, click on the following link: Pool Attendant
Working at Triple Crown Corporation
Are you a professional, passionate individual looking for the perfect job in Harrisburg, PA? If you’re motivated to join a friendly team of like-minded co-workers, you’ve come to the right place. Triple Crown Corporation is an award-winning, family-owned company that provides construction and property management services.
For the past 40 years, we’ve been committed to providing personal, reliable services and amenities to the residents in our communities and tenants in our commercial properties — and we’re always growing! Don’t just apply for a job, search for a career. At Triple Crown Corporation, we want to help you be the best you can be.
Why Choose Triple Crown Corporation?
After some research, we think you’ll see the benefits of expanding your career by joining our family. Some of our best perks include:
- Competitive Salary: Interested in the opportunity to learn, grow and advance in your career? Triple Crown Corporation offers competitive wages based on experience and achievement because we believe you deserve to see returns on your hard work and accomplishments. At Triple Crown, we take you seriously.
- Benefits Package: As a Triple Crown employee, you’ll enjoy a full range of health coverage including Medical, Dental and Vision. In addition, you’ll have access to Short and Long-Term Disability, Voluntary Life Insurance and Accident Insurance. Your health is important to us, so don’t worry — you’ll be taken care of here.
- 401(K) Plan: Are you thinking about your retirement plan? Craving the peace of mind that comes with knowing you’re working towards a secure future? Triple Crown Corporation has you covered. We provide reliable 401(K) Retirement and the option for free retirement planning with a financial advisor from one of the leaders in the Retirement Plan Industry. We’re dedicated to you and your future.
- Profit Sharing: Have you never gotten around to that investment plan you were interested in? Maybe you’re looking to get more bang for your buck. When you invest your effort in Triple Crown Corporation, we invest in you! Benefit from our company-provided profit sharing, where you’ll get back what you put in.
- PTO: At Triple Crown Corporation, your Paid Time Off grows as you do! Team members receive five days of PTO after their first 45 days and six days of PTO after six months in the first year of employment. As a valued employee, you’ll also enjoy eight paid holidays annually.
- Friendly Work Environment: Be part of an intimate, friendly environment where you’ll fit in like family! At Triple Crown Corporation, we’re focused on commitment, dedication and achievement. Enjoy benefits like our Educational Assistance Program and regular employee recognition.
- Team Activities: When you’re part of our team, we’ll collaborate together on the job and beyond! You will benefit personally and professionally from all we have to offer, including the occasional party to celebrate your hard work!
- Best Places to Work: Voted one of PA’s Best Places to Work in 2014, Triple Crown Corporation is as dedicated to you as we are to our customers.
Working at Triple Crown Corporation is more than a job opportunity — it’s a smart career move. If you’re dedicated, driven and committed to providing a rewarding experience in a family atmosphere, you’ll fit right in! Come grow with us and apply to join our team today! Scroll up to see our current open positions!