New! Construction Framing Carpenter – Currently seeking full-time Framing Carpenter(s) who will be responsible for various tasks and projects as assigned by the Construction Superintendent. Minimum 3 years of construction experience, framing experience is a must. H.S. Diploma or GED required. Must be able to frame walls, cut and move materials, lift and set roof trusses and rafters, complete punch out items. Will also be responsible for opening/closing the construction site. Must have his/her own tools and a valid driver’s license with no active violations within the previous 3 years. To read the full job description, click on the following link: Framing Carpenter
Director of Design, Estimating & Project Management – Triple Crown Corporation is currently seeking a full-time Director of Design, Estimating and Project Management. The Director of Design, Estimating and Project Management will be responsible for the leadership and management of all residential, commercial, and remodeling design, estimating and project management. This person will closely coordinate with the VP of Construction. The work area is Central PA. The Director of Design, Estimating and Project Management must have a minimum of 10 years combined estimating and construction management experience in real estate, construction, and development. Strong communication and management skills are required. The Director of Design, Estimating and Project Management must be self-motivated and have the ability to work in a high volume work environment with a variety of projects and meet agreed upon deadlines. To read the full job description, click on the following link: Dir of Design, Estimating & Project Management
Construction Laborer – Come grow with us! Seeking self-motivated individual for a full-time Construction Laborer position. This person will assist with light landscaping work including mulching, mowing and tree pruning. Will be responsible for inventory control along with organizing and maintaining site storage trailers. This person will report to the Construction Superintendent for daily work assignments. Applicant must provide their own basic tools, must have HS diploma or GED and a valid driver’s license. To read the full job description, click on the following link: Construction Laborer
Working at Triple Crown Corporation
Are you professional, passionate individual looking for the perfect job in Harrisburg, PA? If you’re motivated to join a friendly team of like-minded co-workers, you’ve come to the right place. Triple Crown Corporation is an award-winning, family-owned company that provides construction and property management services.
For the past 40 years, we’ve been committed to providing personal, reliable services and amenities to the residents in our communities and tenants in our commercial properties — and we’re always growing! Don’t just apply for a job, search for a career. At Triple Crown Corporation, we want to help you be the best you can be.
Why Choose Triple Crown Corporation?
After some research, we think you’ll see the benefits of expanding your career by joining our family. Some of our best perks include:
- Competitive Salary: Interested in the opportunity to learn, grow and advance in your career? Triple Crown Corporation offers competitive wages based on experience and achievement, because we believe you deserve to see returns on your hard work and accomplishments. At Triple Crown, we take you seriously.
- Benefits Package: As a Triple Crown employee, you’ll enjoy a full range of health coverage including Medical, Dental and Vision. In addition, you’ll have access to Short and Long-Term Disability, Voluntary Life Insurance and Accident Insurance. Your health is important to us, so don’t worry — you’ll be taken care of here.
- 401(K) Plan: Are you thinking about your retirement plan? Craving the peace of mind that comes with knowing you’re working towards a secure future? Triple Crown Corporation has you covered. We provide reliable 401(K) Retirement and the option for free retirement planning with a financial advisor from one of the leaders in the Retirement Plan Industry. We’re dedicated to you and your future.
- Profit Sharing: Have you never gotten around to that investment plan you were interested in? Maybe you’re looking to get more bang for your buck. When you invest your effort in Triple Crown Corporation, we invest in you! Benefit from our company-provided profit sharing, where you’ll get back what you put in.
- PTO: At Triple Crown Corporation, your Paid Time Off grows as you do! Team members receive five days of PTO after their first 45 days and six days of PTO after six months in the first year of employment. As a valued employee, you’ll also enjoy eight paid holidays annually.
- Friendly Work Environment: Be part of an intimate, friendly environment where you’ll fit in like family! At Triple Crown Corporation, we’re focused on commitment, dedication and achievement. Enjoy benefits like our Educational Assistance Program and regular employee recognition.
- Team Activities: When you’re part of our team, we’ll collaborate together on the job and beyond! You will benefit personally and professionally from all we have to offer, including the occasional party to celebrate your hard work!
- Best Places to Work: Voted one of PA’s Best Places to Work in 2014, Triple Crown Corporation is as dedicated to you as we are to our customers.
Working at Triple Crown Corporation is more than a job opportunity — it’s a smart career move. If you’re dedicated, driven and committed to providing a rewarding experience in a family atmosphere, you’ll fit right in! Come grow with us and apply to join our team today! Scroll up to see our current open positions!