Carpenter – Currently seeking full-time Carpenters who will be responsible for various tasks and projects as assigned by the Construction Superintendent. Minimum 5 years of construction experience, commercial construction experience preferred. H.S. Diploma or GED required. Must be able to complete various types of construction work including blocking, layout/verify accuracy of floors/walls/etc., finish carpentry, light demolition, footer installation with rebar work, and punch out tasks. Will also be responsible for opening/closing the construction site. Must have his/her own tools and a valid driver’s license with no active violations within the previous 3 years. For more information, click on the following link or apply via the button below: Carpenter
Service Technician – Triple Crown Corporation, an award-winning, successful, and growing real estate development and property management company, is currently seeking a full-time experienced Property Management Service Technician who will be responsible for the maintenance of our new Blue Ridge Apartments in Harrisburg. This is a newly created position. To read the full job description, click on the following link: Residential Service Technician
Construction Superintendent – Triple Crown Corporation is currently seeking a full-time Construction Superintendent who will play an important role in leading construction projects within a structured system. Minimum 7 years combined construction and construction foreman work, proven ability to schedule projects and personnel, working experience with all phases of construction, ability to work closely with internal/external customers, ability to work from drawings/blueprints, effective communication skills, ability to meet schedules with determined deadlines, and valid driver’s license with reliable transportation required. To read the full job description, click on the following link: Construction Superintendent
Construction Manager – Triple Crown Corporation is currently seeking a full-time Construction Manager responsible for monitoring and administering, all construction projects from inception through customer delivery in support of Triple Crown Corporation’s growth initiatives, as outlined in its strategic business plan. The duties of this job require a high degree of specialized expertise and skill in maintaining established standards of quality, accuracy and excellence. Drive, determination and self-disciplined approach to achieving results that meet these established criteria are necessary for successful job performance. To read the full job description, click on the following link: Construction Manager
Light Equipment Operator – As Triple Crown Corporation continues plans to grow its Construction Division, we seek a full-time Light Equipment Operator. The person in this role will operate and transport equipment used in our construction operations. This position requires attention to detail in a variety of technical applications. Employees are expected to perform manual labor in support of the Construction Division projects. To read the full job description, click on the following link: Light Equipment Operator
Construction Laborer – Triple Crown Corporation is growing in our construction division. We are seeking a full-time Construction Laborer who will be responsible for the proper installation of exterior and interior foundation drains, light demo relative to the installation of new work, responsible for inventory control, organizing and maintaining site storage trailers and equipment. Along with various tasks and projects related to the company’s construction division. To read the full job description, click on the following link: Construction Laborer
Commercial Carpenter – Altoona – Temporary position with the possibility to become permanent, in Altoona, PA. Triple Crown Corporation located in Harrisburg, is an award-winning, successful, and growing real estate development and property management company that is currently seeking a Commercial Carpenter based in Altoona, PA. This position will play an important role in the Property Improvement Plan for Marriott Hotel. To read the full job description, click on the following link: Commercial Carpenter – Altoona
Construction Laborer – Altoona – Temporary position with the possibility to become permanent, in Altoona, PA. Triple Crown Corporation located in Harrisburg, is an award-winning, successful, and growing real estate development and property management company that is currently seeking a Construction Laborer based in Altoona, PA. This position will assist in the Property Improvement Plan for Marriott Hotel. To read the full job description, click on the following link: Construction Laborer – Altoona
Working at Triple Crown Corporation
Are you a professional, passionate individual looking for the perfect job in Harrisburg, PA? If you’re motivated to join a friendly team of like-minded co-workers, you’ve come to the right place. Triple Crown Corporation is an award-winning, family-owned company that provides construction and property management services.
For the past 40 years, we’ve been committed to providing personal, reliable services and amenities to the residents in our communities and tenants in our commercial properties — and we’re always growing! Don’t just apply for a job, search for a career. At Triple Crown Corporation, we want to help you be the best you can be.
Why Choose Triple Crown Corporation?
After some research, we think you’ll see the benefits of expanding your career by joining our family. Some of our best perks include:
- Competitive Salary: Interested in the opportunity to learn, grow and advance in your career? Triple Crown Corporation offers competitive wages based on experience and achievement because we believe you deserve to see returns on your hard work and accomplishments. At Triple Crown, we take you seriously.
- Benefits Package: As a Triple Crown employee, you’ll enjoy a full range of health coverage including Medical, Dental and Vision. In addition, you’ll have access to Short and Long-Term Disability, Voluntary Life Insurance and Accident Insurance. Your health is important to us, so don’t worry — you’ll be taken care of here.
- 401(K) Plan: Are you thinking about your retirement plan? Craving the peace of mind that comes with knowing you’re working towards a secure future? Triple Crown Corporation has you covered. We provide reliable 401(K) Retirement and the option for free retirement planning with a financial advisor from one of the leaders in the Retirement Plan Industry. We’re dedicated to you and your future.
- Profit Sharing: Have you never gotten around to that investment plan you were interested in? Maybe you’re looking to get more bang for your buck. When you invest your effort in Triple Crown Corporation, we invest in you! Benefit from our company-provided profit sharing, where you’ll get back what you put in.
- PTO: At Triple Crown Corporation, your Paid Time Off grows as you do! Team members receive five days of PTO after their first 45 days and six days of PTO after six months in the first year of employment. As a valued employee, you’ll also enjoy eight paid holidays annually.
- Friendly Work Environment: Be part of an intimate, friendly environment where you’ll fit in like family! At Triple Crown Corporation, we’re focused on commitment, dedication and achievement. Enjoy benefits like our Educational Assistance Program and regular employee recognition.
- Team Activities: When you’re part of our team, we’ll collaborate together on the job and beyond! You will benefit personally and professionally from all we have to offer, including the occasional party to celebrate your hard work!
- Best Places to Work: Voted one of PA’s Best Places to Work in 2014, Triple Crown Corporation is as dedicated to you as we are to our customers.
Working at Triple Crown Corporation is more than a job opportunity — it’s a smart career move. If you’re dedicated, driven and committed to providing a rewarding experience in a family atmosphere, you’ll fit right in! Come grow with us and apply to join our team today! Scroll up to see our current open positions!