New! Construction Light Equipment Operator – As Triple Crown Corporation continues plans to grow its Construction Division, we seek a full-time Light Equipment Operator. The person in this role will operate and transport equipment used in our construction operations as well as perform some laborer functions. For more information, click on the following link or apply via the button below: Light Equipment Operator
New! Construction Manager – Triple Crown Corporation is currently seeking a full-time Construction Manager responsible for monitoring and administering, all construction projects from inception through customer delivery in support of Triple Crown Corporation’s growth initiatives, as outlined in its strategic business plan. The duties of this job require a high degree of specialized expertise and skill in maintaining established standards of quality, accuracy and excellence. Drive, determination and self-disciplined approach to achieving results that meet these established criteria are necessary for successful job performance. To read the full job description, click on the following link, or apply via the link below: Construction Manager
New! Maintenance Technician – Currently seeking a full-time experienced Maintenance Technician who will be responsible for maintenance of growing East Shore properties. Essential functions include performing light electrical and plumbing repairs, replace broken glass, fixtures, appliances, and carpet, light carpentry work, painting. Minimum of 4 years residential maintenance, high school diploma/GED, mechanical inclination, tools, ability to follow moderate instructions, basic computer skills, strong teamwork skills, and a valid driver’s license are required. To read the full job description, click on the following link, or apply via the link below: Maintenance Technician
Construction Laborer – As we are making plans to initiate several new construction projects in the Harrisburg,
area, Triple Crown Corporation is seeking a full-time Construction Laborer who will be responsible for various tasks and projects related to the company’s construction division. This person will be responsible for assisting with excavation tasks, performing light demolition relative to installation on new work, and report to Construction Superintendent for daily work assignments. To read the full job description, click on the following link: Construction Laborer
Working at Triple Crown Corporation
Are you a professional, passionate individual looking for the perfect job in Harrisburg, PA? If you’re motivated to join a friendly team of like-minded co-workers, you’ve come to the right place. Triple Crown Corporation is an award-winning, family-owned company that provides construction and property management services.
For the past 40 years, we’ve been committed to providing personal, reliable services and amenities to the residents in our communities and tenants in our commercial properties — and we’re always growing! Don’t just apply for a job, search for a career. At Triple Crown Corporation, we want to help you be the best you can be.
Why Choose Triple Crown Corporation?
After some research, we think you’ll see the benefits of expanding your career by joining our family. Some of our best perks include:
- Competitive Salary: Interested in the opportunity to learn, grow and advance in your career? Triple Crown Corporation offers competitive wages based on experience and achievement because we believe you deserve to see returns on your hard work and accomplishments. At Triple Crown, we take you seriously.
- Benefits Package: As a Triple Crown employee, you’ll enjoy a full range of health coverage including Medical, Dental and Vision. In addition, you’ll have access to Short and Long-Term Disability, Voluntary Life Insurance and Accident Insurance. Your health is important to us, so don’t worry — you’ll be taken care of here.
- 401(K) Plan: Are you thinking about your retirement plan? Craving the peace of mind that comes with knowing you’re working towards a secure future? Triple Crown Corporation has you covered. We provide reliable 401(K) Retirement and the option for free retirement planning with a financial advisor from one of the leaders in the Retirement Plan Industry. We’re dedicated to you and your future.
- Profit Sharing: Have you never gotten around to that investment plan you were interested in? Maybe you’re looking to get more bang for your buck. When you invest your effort in Triple Crown Corporation, we invest in you! Benefit from our company-provided profit sharing, where you’ll get back what you put in.
- PTO: At Triple Crown Corporation, your Paid Time Off grows as you do! Team members receive five days of PTO after their first 45 days and six days of PTO after six months in the first year of employment. As a valued employee, you’ll also enjoy eight paid holidays annually.
- Friendly Work Environment: Be part of an intimate, friendly environment where you’ll fit in like family! At Triple Crown Corporation, we’re focused on commitment, dedication and achievement. Enjoy benefits like our Educational Assistance Program and regular employee recognition.
- Team Activities: When you’re part of our team, we’ll collaborate together on the job and beyond! You will benefit personally and professionally from all we have to offer, including the occasional party to celebrate your hard work!
- Best Places to Work: Voted one of PA’s Best Places to Work in 2014, Triple Crown Corporation is as dedicated to you as we are to our customers.
Working at Triple Crown Corporation is more than a job opportunity — it’s a smart career move. If you’re dedicated, driven and committed to providing a rewarding experience in a family atmosphere, you’ll fit right in! Come grow with us and apply to join our team today! Scroll up to see our current open positions!