Temporary position with the possibility to become permanent, in Easton, MD. Triple Crown Corporation located in Harrisburg, is an award-winning, successful, and growing real estate development and property management company that is currently seeking a Working Foreman based in Easton, MD. This position will play an important role in the construction of an apartment complex in Easton. The Working Foreman will play an important role in leading construction projects within a structured system. Combined construction and construction foreman work, proven ability to schedule projects and personnel, working experience with all phases of construction, ability to work closely with internal/external customers, ability to work from drawings/blueprints, effective communication skills, ability to meet schedules with determined deadlines. A minimum of 5 years combined experience of construction and construction foreman work.
Essential Functions of the Working Foreman:
- Responsible for timely completion of projects.
- Establishes project and construction priorities.
- Ensures work is inspected and Quality Assurance checklists are signed and executed per TCC procedure.
- Coordinates subcontractor/supplier deliveries as well as employee schedules
- Responsible for completing punch out tasks.
- Perform finish carpentry activities including installation of casework, doors, frames and hardware, toilet accessories and other specialty items, caulking and acoustical ceiling repair.
- Be the back up for the Construction Superintendent.
- Minimum of 5 years combined experience of construction and construction foreman work
- Must have proven ability to schedule projects and personnel
- Working experience with all phases of construction
- Ability to work closely with customers, construction personnel, personnel in other work groups, contractors, suppliers, and other team members
- Ability to work from drawings and blueprints
- Ability to produce and maintain reports
- Ability to meet schedules within determined deadlines
- Must have a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation and automobile insurance
What We Offer to You:
- Team members receive 5-days of paid-time off after 45-days plus 6-days after 6-months of employment in the first year!
- 8 paid holidays per year.
- Triple Crown pays up to 80% of an employee’s medical premium and expenses.
- We offer FREE Retirement Planning Services with a financial advisor in addition to our 401k plan with employer match and profit-sharing retirement programs.
- Educational Assistance Program for team members.
- Competitive Pay
- A family-friendly work environment.
Selected applicant will be subject to background check and pre-employment drug/alcohol testing.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer