Currently seeking a full-time experienced Renovation Technician who will be responsible for various tasks and projects related to the company’s Construction Division. Essential functions include installing of floors, doors, vanities, lighting, light plumbing, remodel kitchens, and complete punch-out tasks on apartments and townhomes. Minimum of 2-3 years construction/carpentry experience required.
What We Offer to You:
- Team members receive 5-days of Paid-time off after 45-days plus 6-days after 6-months of employment in the first year!
- 8 paid holidays per year.
- Triple Crown pays up to 90% of an employee’s medical premium and expenses.
- We offer FREE Retirement Planning Services with a financial advisor in addition to our 401k plan with employer match and profit sharing retirement programs.
- Educational Assistance program for team members.
- Competitive Pay
- A family-friendly work environment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform multiple installations including floors, doors, vanities, lighting, light plumbing, etc.
- Complete punch out tasks and caulk all appropriate areas.
- Inspect jobs for quality, service, and schedule compliance.
- Collaborate with the Multi-Site Service Manager, Renovation Foreman, and Community Maintenance Teams to achieve set objectives.
Required Education, Experience, and Skills:
- This is not an entry-level position.
- 2-3 years of construction/carpentry experience required, including drywall, electrical, plumbing, etc.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Must possess all tools needed to perform service duties.
- Must possess superior organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Must have the ability to follow moderate instructions
- Able to think logically in following procedures and instructions
- Ability to work in varying working conditions
- Be able to complete work, including but not limited to, lifting and climbing ladders.
Selected applicant will be subject to background check and pre-employment drug/alcohol testing.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer!
- Apply online via the “Apply Online Now” link below
- Download and complete the PDF application below & submit through one of the following options:
- Mail to 5351 Jaycee Avenue Harrisburg, PA 17112
- Email to HRJobs@TripleCrownCorp.com
- Fax to 717-657-8125
- Complete an application in-person at our main office, 5351 Jaycee Avenue Harrisburg, PA 17112. Our business hours are Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM.