Project Manager – Concrete – Come join one of the area’s fastest growing companies!! Triple Crown Corporation is seeking a Project Manager for our Concrete Division. This position is primarily responsible for overseeing the successful completion of commercial and residential concrete projects including footers, foundations, and flat work. The Project Manager will manage all aspects of the projects to include scope, estimating, proposals, schedule, quality, and resources. This position works closely with both field and office personnel to ensure that the strategic vision of the company is successfully ascertained. For more information and to apply, click on the link below:
Essential Functions of the Project Manager – Concrete Division:
- Support Triple Crown Corporation’s Concrete Division in the planning and executing of footers, foundations, and flat work.
- Develop project schedules, distribute to key stakeholders, and manage as necessary to meet key milestones.
- Conduct material take offs, order materials for crews, and complete inspection paperwork.
- Close out projects to include final budget settlement, client signoff, and administrative closure.
- Coordinate with Design & Estimating Manager, Construction Manager, & Ownership for forecasting, prioritizing, and planning of projects.
- Work with estimators, buyers, designers, and other project support to formulate estimates.
- Produce bids and proposals to clients
- Manage up to 3 field crews (either organic or subcontracted)
- Review plans for inconsistencies with modern construction methods and recommend possible solutions.
- Collaborate with Design & Estimating Manager to develop and finalize construction plans
- Minimum of 5 years of commercial and residential concrete construction experience.
- Ability to read and interpret site plans and construction plans with a strong understanding of modern construction methods is required.
- Experience in IRC and IBC code requirements.
- Experience in layout of foundations.
- A civil engineering degree or related coursework is preferred.
- Experience with construction management, estimating, and takeoff software is preferred.
Why work for Triple Crown Corporation??
- Ranked #2 in the Fastest Growing Companies in Central PA.
- Stable, Growing, Family-Owned company with over 44 years of success in the area
- Active Military/Veteran friendly workplace
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance for employee and family
- 401K with employer match
- 11 PTO days within the first 6 months of employment
Selected applicant will be subject to a background check and pre-employment drug/alcohol testing.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.