We are currently seeking a full-time Commercial Handyman who will be responsible for assisting in the overall maintenance of Triple Crown Corporation’s commercial properties. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing, family-owned company.
- Perform light electrical repairs on such items as fixtures, switches, outlets, circuits, etc.
- Perform plumbing work, such as clearing stoppages, replacing fittings, etc.
- Replace broken glass, tile, carpet, screens, garbage disposals, fixtures, appliances, etc.
- Paint, interior and exterior
- Perform carpentry and drywall work
- Perform HVAC repair and replacement
- Assists in the preparation of commercial space prior to tenant occupancy
- Assists in the completion of Work orders as needed
- Assist in custodial work, including sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, and emptying trash
- Assist in grounds work when necessary
Education, Experience, and Skills:
- A minimum of 2 years Maintenance/construction experience
- HS Diploma or GED
- Mechanical Inclination
- Must possess all tools to perform service duties
- Must have the ability to follow moderate instructions
- Basic computer proficiency
- Able to think logically in following procedures and instructions
- Must have valid driver’s license and automobile insurance
- Must be a strong team player
What we offer to you
- Team members receive 5 days of paid-time-off at 45 days plus an additional 6 days after 6 months of employment in the first year.
- 8 paid holidays per year.
- Triple Crown pays up to 80% of an employee’s medical premium and expenses.
- We offer FREE Retirement Planning Services with a financial advisor in addition to our 401k plan with employer match and profit-sharing retirement programs.
- Educational Assistance Program for team members.
- Competitive Pay
- A family-friendly work environment.
Selected applicant will be subject to background check and pre-employment drug/alcohol testing.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer