Triple Crown Corporation located in Harrisburg, is an award-winning, successful, and growing real estate development and property management company that is currently seeking a Residential Maintenance Technician in Easton, MD. This position will play an important role in maintaining an apartment complex in Easton. Essential functions include performing light electrical and plumbing repairs, replace broken glass, fixtures, appliances, and carpet, light carpentry work, painting. Minimum of 4 years residential maintenance, high school diploma/GED, mechanical inclination, must have your own tools, ability to follow moderate instructions, and a valid driver’s license are required.
Essential Functions of the Residential Maintenance Technician:
- Participate in all maintenance projects including light electrical repairs, light plumbing work, replacement of broken glass/screens, and replacement of tile/carpet, replacement of appliances, painting, and carpentry work.
- Responsible for stock control and utilization of maintenance materials.
- Prepare apartments prior to resident occupancy including knowledge of water/gas meter cutoffs, unit/fixture cutoffs, and sewer clean outs as well as maintaining a log of all cutoffs and sewer clean outs.
- Ensure that residents are provided with a clean, safe, well-maintained community including the report of all accidents and emergency situations to the Lead Technician immediately and preparation of all necessary reports.
- Required to participate in on-call emergency services per yearly rotation schedule
- Adhere to all maintenance and purchasing directives.
- Minimum of four (2) years residential maintenance experience.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Mechanical inclination with the ability to think logically in following procedures and instructions.
- Must possess all tools to perform service duties.
- Basic computer proficiency.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and automobile insurance.
- Must be a strong team player.
- Construction experience a plus.
What We Offer to You:
- Team members receive 5-days of paid-time off after 45-days plus 6-days after 6-months of employment in the first year!
- 8 paid holidays per year.
- Triple Crown pays up to 80% of an employee’s medical premium and expenses.
- We offer FREE Retirement Planning Services with a financial advisor in addition to our 401k plan with employer match and profit sharing retirement programs.
- Educational Assistance Program for team members.
- Competitive Pay
- A family-friendly work environment.
Selected applicant will be subject to background check and pre-employment drug/alcohol testing.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer