Equipment Operation and Transportation Job in Central PA
As Triple Crown Corporation continues plans to grow its Construction Division, we seek a full-time Construction Equipment Operator. The person in this role will operate and transport equipment used in our construction operations. This position requires attention to detail in a variety of technical applications. Employees are expected to perform manual labor in support of the Construction Division projects.
Apply Online Now
Download PDF Application
The person in this position will:
- Report to the Construction Superintendent for daily work assignments.
- Be responsible for inventory control, and organizing and maintaining site storage trailers and equipment.
- Assist with excavation tasks including trenching, backfilling/tamping, and minor grading.
- Responsible for proper maintenance and care of machinery and equipment.
- Operate company-owned vehicles, material handlers, scissor lifts, mini-excavator, tracked skid steer, rental equipment and compressors as well as towing trailers.
- Assist Superintendents as required.
Required Education, Experience, and Skills:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- CDL license is required.
- Must have experience operating equipment
- Must have a valid driver’s license with no active violations within the previous 3 years.
- Ability to read plans and diagrams.
- Must have experience installing pipe, water/sewer lines, and dry utilities as well as the capability to supervise and test such work.
- Must be able to think logically to coordinate proper equipment usage and decision-making for assigned tasks to meet construction schedules.
- Must be able to communicate through email.
We offer a great benefits package that includes:
- Team members receive 5-days of paid-time off after 45-days plus 6-days after 6-months of employment in the first year!
- 8 paid holidays per year.
- Triple Crown pays up to 80% of an employee’s medical premium and expenses.
- We offer FREE Retirement Planning Services with a financial advisor in addition to our 401k plan with employer match and profit sharing retirement programs.
- Educational Assistance Program for team members.
- Competitive Pay
- A family-friendly work environment.
Selected applicant will be subject to a background check and pre-employment drug/alcohol testing.