Triple Crown Corporation, a real estate services company that celebrated 40 years in business this year, seeks Property Manager for a property located in Camp Hill. The person in this role will be responsible for all phases of the operation including (but not limited to): general administration and maintenance of the physical property and direction and control of all personnel and resources necessary to maintain the property in good physical condition with a stabilized fiscal operation.
Key Duties in this Role:
- Responsible for all phases of the operation of the property
- Supervises leasing associates and lead maintenance technicians
- Responsible for development, execution and reporting of annual budget(s)
What We Need in the Ideal Candidate:
- Minimum 3 years in Leasing Field
- Strong phone, computer and in-person verbal and communication skills
- Should be able to work under pressure and with interruptions
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Pennsylvania State Real Estate Sales Person License (preferred)
What We Offer to You:
- Team members receive 5-days of Paid-time off after 45-days plus 6-days after 6-months of employment in the first year.
- 8 paid holidays per year.
- Triple Crown pays up to 90% of an employee’s medical premium and expenses.
- We offer FREE Retirement Planning Services with a financial advisor in addition to our 401k plan with employer match and profit sharing retirement programs.
- Educational Assistance program for team members.
- Competitive Pay
- A family-friendly work environment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.