Susquehanna Township, Dauphin County
- 45,920 SF
- One (1) two-story section of 16,000 SF
- Three (3) to five (5) years with options
- Includes common area maintenance, snow removal, lawncare, general cleaning of plaza and sweeping of parking lot, fire, taxes & structural insurance.
- Gas FHA with central air conditioning
- Tenant pays utilities (heat, electric, A/C, water, sewer, trash and in suite janitorial)
- Existing VCT/carpet
- Suspended acoustical tile
- Recessed fluorescent to a standard of one fixture per 75 SF of retail area
Business ID Sign
- Individual on building
- Approximately 48 SF per store (3' x 16') to be paid by tenant
- Great location with growing demographics
- Neighborhood commercial
- Allows unlimited retail size and office up to 4,000 SF per use
- New tenant should not compete with pizza restaurant or Subway.
- At present there are over 2,600,000 SF of offices within one mile of Brandywine Plaza. There is very strong residential as well, making this an ideal site for a neighborhood center.