Temporary position with the possibility to become permanent, in Altoona, PA. Triple Crown Corporation located in Harrisburg, is an award-winning, successful, and growing real estate development and property management company that is currently seeking a Working Construction Foreman based in Altoona, PA. This position will play an important role in leading the Property Improvement Plan for Marriott Hotel.
Essential Functions of the Working Foreman:
- Establish project phases and construction priorities
- Act as a quality assurance agent
- Responsible for timely completion of project phases
- Responsible for the safety, security and cleanliness of project site
- Coordinates subcontractor/supplier deliveries as well as employee schedules
- Responsible for multiple installations within the project site
- Responsible for completing punch out tasks
- Responsible for ensuring all OSHA regulations and TCC safety policies are strictly followed
- Serve as the on-site safety and emergency coordinator
- Minimum of 5 years combined experience of construction and construction foreman work
- Must have proven ability to schedule projects and personnel
- Working experience with all phases of construction
- Ability to work closely with customers, construction personnel, personnel in other workgroups, contractors, suppliers, and other team members
- Ability to work from drawings and blueprints
- Ability to produce and maintain reports
- Ability to meet schedules within determined deadlines
- Must have a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, and automobile insurance
Selected applicant will be subject to a background check and pre-employment drug/alcohol testing.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.