Triple Crown Corporation located in Harrisburg, is an award-winning, successful, and growing real estate development and property management company that is currently seeking a Residential Property Manager in Easton, MD. This position will play an important role in managing an apartment complex in Easton. The Residential Property Manager is responsible for all phases of the operation including but not limited to general administration and maintenance of the physical property and direction and control of all personnel and resources necessary to maintain the property in good physical condition with a stabilized fiscal operation. A minimum of 3 years in the Leasing or Sales field is required.
Essential Functions of the Residential Property Manager:
- Supervises leasing agents and administrative staff.
- Supervise and interface with Lead Maintenance Technician to ensure the physical property is kept in good condition.
- Interface with the Regional Property Manager as to the status of the property, operations, and budget.
- Oversee the rental center.
- Ensure all move-in/move-out inspections are performed, and dispositions are submitted to the Corporate Office in a timely manner.
- Assist in any special projects pertaining to the property.
- Responsible for development, execution and reporting of annual budget(s).
- Represents TCC in any Homeowners Associations and attends meetings, etc.
- Maintain current comparable units/competition in the surrounding area and updates in Yardi.
- Prepare and maintain resident and general office files.
- Attend scheduled meetings at Triple Crown Corporation Corporate Office.
- Complete performance reviews and disciplinary actions in a timely manner for each direct report.
- Minimum of a High School Diploma
- Minimum of 3 years in the Leasing or Sale field required.
- Pennsylvania State Real Estate Salesperson License
- Must have basic computer and typing skills.
- Ability to use calculator and/or adding machine.
- Effectively communicates with people in a calm and friendly manner.
What We Offer to You:
- Team members receive 5-days of paid-time off after 45-days plus an additional 6-days after 6-months of employment in the first year!
- 8 paid holidays per year.
- Triple Crown pays up to 80% of an employee’s medical premium and expenses.
- We offer FREE Retirement Planning Services with a financial advisor in addition to our 401k plan with employer match and profit-sharing retirement programs.
- Educational Assistance Program for team members.
- Competitive Pay
Selected applicant will be subject to a background check and pre-employment drug/alcohol testing.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer