Renovation Technician will be responsible for various tasks and projects related to the company’s CST division. Essential functions include installing of floors, doors, vanities, lighting, light plumbing, complete punch out tasks on apartments and townhomes as scheduled.
What We Offer to You:
- Team members receive 5-days of Paid-time off after 45-days plus 6-days after 6-months of employment in the first year!
- 8 paid holidays per year.
- Triple Crown pays up to 90% of an employee’s medical premium and expenses.
- We offer FREE Retirement Planning Services with a financial advisor in addition to our 401k plan with employer match and profit sharing retirement programs.
- Educational Assistance program for team members.
- Competitive Pay
- A family-friendly work environment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform multiple installations including floors, doors, vanities, lighting, light plumbing, etc.
- Complete punch out tasks and caulk all appropriate areas.
- Inspect jobs for quality, service, and schedule compliance.
- Collaborate with the Multi-Site Service Manager, Renovation Foreman, and Community Maintenance Teams to achieve set objectives.
Required Education, Experience, and Skills:
- This is NOT an entry-level position.
- 3-5 years of construction/carpentry experience required, including drywall, electrical, plumbing, etc.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Must possess all tools needed to perform service duties.
- Must possess superior organizational skills and attention to detail.
Selected applicant will be subject to background check and pre-employment drug/alcohol testing.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer!