Triple Crown Corporation is currently seeking a full-time Quality Assurance & Safety Coordinator to oversee the Triple Crown Corporation Quality Partner Program and coordinate efforts to ensure all employees, subcontractors, and vendors are working and behaving in the safest way possible. This includes conducting training for field employees, Quality Partner reviews, fleet maintenance oversight, incident/accident investigations and staying up-to-date with regulations in order to stay in compliance. Additional responsibilities include oversight of company tools including logs, inventory, maintenance, and training.
What We Offer to You:
- Team members receive 5-days of paid time off after 45-days plus 6-days after 6-months of employment in the first year!
- 8 paid holidays per year
- Triple Crown pays up to 90% of an employee’s medical premium and expenses.
- We offer FREE Retirement Planning Services with a financial advisor in addition to our 401k plan with employer match and profit sharing retirement programs.
- Educational Assistance Program for team members.
- Competitive Pay
- A family-friendly work environment.
Key Duties of the Quality Assurance & Safety Coordinator Role:
- Manager Quality Partner Spec Program
- Complete Quality Partner reviews annually
- Responsible for ensuring all OSHA regulations and TCC safety policies are strictly followed
- Coordinates with the insurance carrier to conduct field safety audits to ensure all employees, subcontractors and vendors are working in a safe manner.
- Conducts accident/injury and ‘near miss’ investigations as well as illness exposure monitoring
- Work with the VP of Construction to evaluate sub-contractor and vendor safety, follow-up with notices of deficiencies and safety excellence awards
- Administer & update TCC safety policy
- Conducts Toolbox Talks with field staff monthly/bi-weekly
- Executes New Hire safety checklist
- Coordinates and presents training in all areas of safe working activities and equipment operation
- Responsible for maintaining an organized tool room
- Responsible for monitoring and scheduling maintenance on fleet vehicles and vehicle inspections
What We Need in the Ideal Quality Assurance & Safety Coordinator Candidate:
- 5-10 years of construction and/or property management maintenance experience required
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in leadership role strongly preferred
- Solid understanding of construction fundamentals and OSHA requirements
Selected applicant will be subject to background check and pre-employment drug/alcohol testing.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Apply online via the “Apply Online Now” link below
- Download and complete the PDF application below & submit through one of the following options:
- Mail to 5351 Jaycee Avenue Harrisburg, PA 17112
- Email to HRJobs@TripleCrownCorp.com
- Fax to 717-657-8125
- Complete an application in-person at our main office, 5351 Jaycee Avenue Harrisburg, PA 17112. Our business hours are Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM.