Triple Crown Corporation, a fast-paced company positioned for sustained growth, is currently seeking a full-time PMG Accountant for our Property Management Division. This position reports to the Property Management (PMG) Controller and is responsible for the completeness and accuracy of accounting and financial records for the Property Management Accounting Department.
- Imports electronic payables into Yardi.
- Creates initial invoice entry for PMG Accounts Payable.
- Handles PMG Accounts Payable inquiries and correspondence.
- Reconciles vendor statements and past-due notices.
- Setup, maintain and download electronic invoice accounts.
- Records monthly credit card purchases.
- Assists with collection entry and letters.
- Maintains task list calendar and reminders.
- Assists in maintaining PMG Division Fixed Asset Files and Depreciation and Amortization Schedules.
- Records payroll entry.
- Reviews, compiles and bills labor timesheets.
- Prepares and maintains all PMG Accounting Permanent Files.
- Prepares annual Common Area Maintenance (CAM) reconciliations and new monthly (CAM) amounts.
- Assists in processing of all real estate tax invoices.
- Running various reports as needed.
- Support other accountants as needed.
- Assist with projects as needed.
Education, Experience and Skills:
- Minimum of an Associate’s Degree in Accounting and/or related work experience.
- Experience with accounts payable, general ledger and/or bookkeeping.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Use deductive reasoning and professional judgment to make decisions and carry out a process.
- Proficient in computerized accounting systems, Excel spreadsheets, and word processing.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work in order to meet deadlines.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Other Essential Requirements
- Ability to travel independently throughout the office to access information from other departments.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time.
- Ability to think logically in following instructions and carrying out procedures.
- Ability to process verbal information and input information into computer system.
- Ability to master high-level math skills.
- Ability to professionally communicate on the phone and through email.
What We Offer to You
- Up to 80% of an employee’s medical premium and expenses paid by employer
- Team members receive 5 days of Paid Time Off after 45-days plus another 6 days after 6-months of employment in the first year
- 8 paid holidays per year
- FREE Retirement Planning Services with a financial advisor
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Profit Sharing
- Educational Assistance program for team members
- Competitive Pay
- Family-friendly work environment
The selected applicant will be subject to background check and pre-employment drug/alcohol testing.
We are an equal opportunity employer.