Currently seeking responsible and mature part-time seasonal Pool/Concession Stand Attendants for our East and West Shore pool locations. The person in this position is responsible for watching and maintaining the pool and concession stand areas as well as selling snacks at specific Triple Crown Corporation communities. Lifeguard certification is NOT required. Hours are 11:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. The pool is open 7 days a week.
Triple Crown Corporation, an award-winning, successful, and growing real estate development and property management company, is currently seeking responsible and mature part-time seasonal Pool/Concession Stand Attendants for our East and West Shore pool locations.
The Pool/Concession Stand Attendant will:
- Monitor all guests and guest activities at the pool and remove anyone not abiding by the rules to maintain a safe environment.
- Be responsible for the cash till, tracking sales at concession stand, and counting cash.
- Maintain a very clean pool and concession stand area, check pool passes for all guests, check the surface of the pool for debris, clean the pool, and note anything unusual in the pool notebook.
- Be responsible for opening, maintaining, and making the concession stand ready for guests.
- Pick up trash, empty trash cans, sweep, and wipe down counters/shelves/machines.
- Close pool/concession stand each day.
Selected applicant will be subject to pre-employment background check with drug/alcohol testing.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer