PMG Project Manager– Triple Crown Corporation, an award-winning, successful, and growing real estate development and property management company seeks a PMG Project Manager for its Construction Division. The PMG Project Manager will be responsible for overseeing the successful completion of large-scale commercial and residential maintenance projects along with commercial fit-outs. It will manage all aspects of the projects to include scope, schedule, finance, risk, quality, and resources. It will support the Property Management Group in the care and maintenance of physical property assets, leading improvement projects for existing tenants, and fit outs for new tenants. A minimum of 10 years of commercial and/or residential construction project management experience is required.
Essential Functions of the PMG Project Manager:
- Day to day management of large-scale Commercial/Residential maintenance projects and Commercial fit-outs.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously from planning through completion and turnover.
- Develop project schedules, distribute to key stakeholders, and manage as necessary to meet critical milestones.
- Initiate job start process to include job start forms and proper setup of job budgets.
- Coordinate with permitting officials to ensure permitting requirements are met, proper documents are submitted, and necessary inspections are carried out.
- Schedule and attend regular site visits to ensure safety, scope, and schedule compliance.
- Provide accurate and timely project reporting to key stakeholders, property managers, tenants and owners through project meetings, site visits, and shared reports.
- Coordinate with superintendents, suppliers, contractors, and buyers to ensure smooth logistical flow of materials and services throughout projects.
- Review, submit, and process project submittals.
- Manage change order process, coordinating between PMG, contractors, suppliers, and/or Tenants.
- Generate job cost detail reports for Management review.
- Initiate change request process as required to reconcile project budget variances.
- Coordinate and host field meetings with PMG, partners, vendors, and/or tenants.
- Analyze projects upon completion to identify successes and/or areas of improvement – “Lessons Learned”.
- Close out projects to include final budget settlement, tenant signoff, close out books and administrative finalization.
- Coordinate with Sr. Director of PMG Operations, Commercial Leasing Manager, and Design & Estimating Manager for project forecasting, prioritizing, and planning.
- Work with Sr. Director of PMG Operations, Director of Commercial Leasing, and/or Commercial Estimator to formulate estimates for prospective tenants and/or tenant improvements for existing tenants.
- Coordinate with project teams and external vendors to develop accurate, comprehensive project budgets.
- Coordinate between PMG and CST divisions for planning, resource management, and project support.
- Plan Review
- Review plans, lease agreements, and other project documentation to gain deep understanding of project requirements.
- Review plans as early as possible for inconsistencies with modern construction methods and recommend possible solutions.
- Provide Value Engineering recommendations to reduce project costs and/or increase profitability.
- Collaborate with Architects, engineers, designers, and tenants to develop and finalize construction plans.
- Plan and coordinate pre-bid meetings with potential bidders.
- Produce accurate quantity takeoffs from plans using takeoff software.
- Prepare Invitations to Bid (ITB’s) with clear scopes of work and line-item pricing to potential bidders.
- Provide drawings, ITB’s, and supporting documents to suppliers and contractors for bidding purposes.
- Communicate safety and insurance requirements to suppliers and contractors for potential awarding of contracts.
- Initiate price negotiation as necessary to meet or exceed project budget goals.
- Review received bids against ITB’s for accuracy and conformity.
- Coordinate with bidders as necessary to ensure accurate and complete bids are received.
- Ensure that bids received and are compliant with applicable Phase Specifications.
- Maintain all bid documents in appropriate project folders and Sage system.
- omplete bid comparison reports and recommend contract awarding.
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with key vendors, via the TCC Quality Partner Program.
- Navigate project folders and Sage to retrieve quotes, bids, and Purchase Order (PO) supporting documents.
- Analyze Existing budgets to determine proper cost coding for PO’s.
- Create concise and accurate PO’s using Sage software.
- Ensure PO’s and subcontracts are properly executed and that all terms and conditions are met.
- Process fully executed PO’s and subcontracts in project folders, CM software, and job start books.
- Communicate with Field Superintendents, PM’s, contractors, and vendors as required to ensure PO terms are met.
- Coordinate with Field Superintendents to ensure Field Purchase Orders (FPO’s) are accurately cost coded prior to issuance.
- Initiate and process PO Change Orders as required.
- Accounts Payable
- Preliminary matching of vendor invoices/delivery tickets to Purchase Orders.
- Apply proper cost codes to Field Purchase Order invoices.
- Coordinate with CST Accounting for timely processing of invoices and vendor payments.
- Ensure that Quality Assurance Checklists are completed and submitted by contractors.
- Minimum of 10 years of commercial and/or residential construction project management experience is required.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints with a strong understanding of modern construction methods is required.
- Comprehensive understanding of MS Excel, Word, Project, and Outlook is required.
- Maintenance certification or equivalent with a focus on customer service, time & project management, and project accounting is preferred.
- Experience with Sage construction management, estimating, and takeoff software is preferred.
- Must be highly organized and detail oriented.
- Must possess highly effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to carry out assignments with minimal supervision.
Selected applicant will be subject to a background check and pre-employment drug/alcohol testing.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer