Triple Crown Corporation is currently seeking a part-time experienced Maintenance Technician who will be responsible for maintenance of growing East Shore properties. Essential functions include performing light electrical and plumbing repairs, replace broken glass, fixtures, appliances, and carpet, light carpentry work, painting.
The person in this position will:
- Participate in all maintenance projects including light electrical repairs, light plumbing work, replacement of broken glass/screens, and replacement of tile/carpet, replacement of appliances, painting, and carpentry work.
- Prepare apartments prior to resident occupancy including knowledge of water/gas meter cutoffs, unit/fixture cutoffs, and sewer cleanouts as well as maintaining a log of all cutoffs and sewer cleanouts.
- Ensure that residents are provided with a clean, safe, well-maintained community including the report of all accidents and emergency situations to the Lead Technician immediately and preparation of all necessary reports.
- Adhere to all maintenance and purchasing directives.
Required Education, Experience, and Skills:
- Minimum of four (4) years of residential maintenance experience.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Mechanical inclination with the ability to think logically in following procedures and instructions.
- Must possess all tools to perform service duties.
- Basic computer proficiency.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and automobile insurance.
- Must be a strong team player.
- Construction experience a plus.
Selected applicant will be subject to a background check and pre-employment drug/alcohol testing.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Apply online via the “Apply Online Now” link below
- Download and complete the PDF application below & submit through one of the following options:
- Mail to 5351 Jaycee Avenue Harrisburg, PA 17112
- Email to HRJobs@TripleCrownCorp.com
- Fax to 717-657-8125