This position is responsible for assisting in the overall maintenance of the physical commercial properties, in support of Triple Crown Corporation’s growth initiatives, as outlined in its strategic business plan.
- Assists in all maintenance projects a needed.
- Perform light electrical repairs on such items as fixtures, switches, outlets, circuits, etc.
- Perform plumbing work, such as clearing stoppages, replacing fittings, etc.
- Replace broken glass, tile, carpet, screens, garbage disposals, fixtures, appliances, etc.
- Paint, interior and exterior
- Perform carpentry and drywall work
- Perform limited extermination service
- Perform HVAC repair and replacement
- Assists in stock control and utilization of maintenance materials
- Assists in the preparation of commercial space prior to tenant occupancy
- Assists in the completion of Work orders as needed.
- Ensure that tenants are provided with a clean, safe, well-maintained space
- Adhere to all maintenance and purchasing directives as per the manual of operations and procedure
- Maintain shop, vehicle, and desk area in a neat and organized manner
Education, Experience, and Skills:
- A minimum of 2 years Maintenance experience
- HS Diploma or GED
- Mechanical Inclination
- Must possess all tools to perform service duties
- Must have the ability to follow moderate instructions
- Basic computer proficiency
- Able to think logically in following procedures and instructions
- Must have valid driver’s license and automobile insurance
- Apply online via the “Apply Online Now” link below
- Download and complete the PDF application below & submit through one of the following options:
- Mail to 5351 Jaycee Avenue Harrisburg, PA 17112
- Email to HRJobs@TripleCrownCorp.com
- Fax to 717-657-8125
- Complete an application in-person at our main office, 5351 Jaycee Avenue Harrisburg, PA 17112. Our business hours are Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM.