Do you love to fix things? Help people feel comfortable in their rental home? Our Maintenance Technician/Handyman position might be the perfect opportunity for you!
Be a part of an award-winning property management company! Join a team of dedicated residential maintenance technicians who love working as a team to make their property the best place to live.
Triple Crown Corporation has been providing excellence in real estate services in the Harrisburg market since 1977. We are a family-owned business offering acquisition, land development, construction, property management, and remodeling. We pride ourselves on providing high quality, best value real estate services on time, every time! Our team members are dedicated to creating a rewarding experience for customers and fellow coworkers.
If you would prefer to apply in person, please stop by our Harrisburg office during business hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM.
We are looking for a full-time residential maintenance handyman for our property management division. As a facility maintenance laborer, you will make necessary repairs to residential homes, ensure that residents are provided a clean and safe community to live in.
The person in this position will:
- Participate in all maintenance projects including light electrical repairs, light plumbing work, replacement of broken glass/screens, and replacement of tile/carpet, replacement of appliances, painting, and carpentry work.
- Responsible for stock control and utilization of maintenance materials.
- Prepare apartments prior to resident occupancy including knowledge of water/gas meter cutoffs, unit/fixture cutoffs, and sewer clean outs as well as maintaining a log of all cutoffs and sewer clean outs.
- Ensure that residents are provided with a clean, safe, well-maintained community including the report of all accidents and emergency situations to the Lead Technician immediately and preparation of all necessary reports.
- Required to participate in on-call emergency services per yearly rotation schedule.
- Adhere to all maintenance and purchasing directives.
Required Education, Experience, and Skills:
- Entry-level position, Triple Crown will provide training
- High school diploma or GED.
- Mechanical inclination with the ability to think logically in following procedures and instructions.
- Must possess all tools to perform service duties.
- Basic computer proficiency.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and automobile insurance.
- Must be a strong team player.
- Construction experience a plus.
Selected applicant will be subject to background check and pre-employment drug/alcohol testing.
We offer a competitive salary & benefits package including Medical/Dental/Vision, 401K Plan, Profit Sharing, and Paid Time Off.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Apply online via the “Apply Online Now” link below
- Download and complete the PDF application below & submit through one of the following options:
- Mail to 5351 Jaycee Avenue Harrisburg, PA 17112
- Email to HRJobs@TripleCrownCorp.com
- Fax to 717-657-8125
- Complete an application in-person at our main office, 5351 Jaycee Avenue Harrisburg, PA 17112. Our business hours are Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM.