Triple Crown Corporation, an award-winning, successful, and growing real estate development and property management company, is currently seeking a full-time experienced Maintenance Technician who will be responsible for the maintenance of our new Blue Ridge Apartments in Harrisburg. This is a newly created position.
If you would prefer to apply in person, please stop by our Harrisburg office during business hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM.
We are looking for a full-time residential maintenance handyman for our property management division. As a facility maintenance laborer, you will make necessary repairs to residential homes, ensure that residents are provided a clean and safe community to live in.
The person in this position will:
- Participate in all maintenance projects including light electrical repairs, light plumbing work, replacement of broken glass/screens, and replacement of tile/carpet, replacement of appliances, painting, and carpentry work.
- Responsible for stock control and utilization of maintenance materials.
- Prepare apartments prior to resident occupancy including knowledge of water/gas meter cutoffs, unit/fixture cutoffs, and sewer clean outs as well as maintaining a log of all cutoffs and sewer clean outs.
- Ensure that residents are provided with a clean, safe, well-maintained community including the report of all accidents and emergency situations to the Lead Technician immediately and preparation of all necessary reports.
- Required to participate in on-call emergency services per yearly rotation schedule.
- Adhere to all maintenance and purchasing directives.
Required Education, Experience, and Skills:
- Minimum of four (4) years residential maintenance experience.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Mechanical inclination with the ability to think logically in following procedures and instructions.
- Must possess all tools to perform service duties.
- Basic computer proficiency.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and automobile insurance.
- Must be a strong team player.
- Construction experience a plus.
What We Offer to You
- Up to 90% of an employee’s medical premium and expenses paid by employer
- Team members receive 5 days of Paid Time Off after 45-days plus another 6 days after 6-months of employment in the first year 8 paid holidays per year
- FREE Retirement Planning Services with a financial advisor
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Profit Sharing
Selected applicant will be subject to background check and pre-employment drug/alcohol testing.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.