Triple Crown Corporation is currently seeking a full-time Leasing Associate for a property located in Harrisburg. The ideal candidate is customer oriented, professional, and able to work under pressure and with interruptions in a fast-paced environment. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing, family-owned company!
What We Need in the Ideal Candidate:
- Must be customer oriented.
- Strong phone, computer and in-person verbal and communication skills
- Should be able to work under pressure and with interruptions
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work Saturdays (required)
Key Duties in this Role:
- Responsible for the initial steps of leasing a rental home
- Assists with special events
- Maintain general office files along with lease files
- Process monthly rent payments
- Resident follow-up and retention
What We Offer to You:
- Team members receive 5-days of Paid-time off after 45-days plus 6-days after 6-months of employment in the first year!
- 8 paid holidays per year.
- Triple Crown pays up to 90% of an employee’s medical premium and expenses.
- We offer FREE Retirement Planning Services with a financial advisor in addition to our 401k plan with employer match and profit sharing retirement programs.
- Educational Assistance program for team members.
- Competitive Pay
- A family-friendly work environment.
The selected applicant will be subject to background check and pre-employment drug/alcohol testing.
We are an equal opportunity employer.