Triple Crown Corporation, an award-winning, successful, and growing real estate development and property management company, is currently seeking a full-time Working Lead Maintenance Technician who will be responsible for supervising as well as participating in the maintenance of the assigned Triple Crown Corporation property.
The person in this position will:
- Assist maintenance staff with work order and turns as needed.
- Supervise all maintenance staff.
- Schedule maintenance projects, contractors, and day-to-day staff duties.
- Handle P.O.’s and bills for supplies and work done, assign work orders, maintain shop area.
- Lead all maintenance projects including drywall, light electrical repairs, light plumbing work, replacement of broken glass/screens, replacement of tile/carpet, replacement of appliances, painting, carpentry work, and limited extermination services.
- Responsible for stock control and utilization of maintenance materials.
- Responsible for preparation of apartments prior to resident occupancy.
- Ensure that residents are provided with a clean, safe, well-maintained community including the report of all accidents and emergency situations to the Property Manager immediately and preparation of all necessary reports.
- Participate in a standby emergency schedule for evening, weekend, and holiday coverage.
- Adhere to all maintenance and purchasing directives.
Required Education, Experience, and Skills:
- Construction/Residential maintenance experience required.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Mechanical inclination with the ability to think logically in following procedures and instructions.
- Must possess all tools to perform service duties.
- Must have the ability to follow explicit instructions
- Ability to follow complex instructions
- Basic computer proficiency.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and automobile insurance.
- Must be a strong team player.
- Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.
- 1-2 years supervisory experience
- Minimum 4 years construction/residential maintenance experience required
What We Offer to You
- Team members receive 5-days of paid-time-off after 45-days plus 6-days after 6-months of employment in the first year!
- 8 paid holidays per year.
- Medical, dental, vision
- We offer FREE Retirement Planning Services with a financial advisor in addition to our 401k plan with employer match and profit-sharing retirement programs.
- Competitive Pay
Selected applicant will be subject to background check and pre-employment drug/alcohol testing.
We offer a competitive salary & benefits package including Medical/Dental/Vision, 401K Plan, Profit Sharing, and Paid-Time-Off.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer