Triple Crown Corporation is growing in our construction division. We are seeking a Junior Construction Project Manager that will be responsible for project administration and development of estimates for new construction, remodeling projects and tenant improvement. This position works closely with and under the direct supervision of the Senior Project Manager, Director of Design & Estimating and VP of Construction. This is an entry level position to the Design and Estimating Team. Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in estimating/construction. College coursework in Estimating preferred.
What We Offer to You:
- Team members receive 5-days of paid time off after 45-days plus 6-days after 6-months of employment in the first year!
- 8 paid holidays per year.
- Triple Crown pays up to 90% of an employee’s medical premium and expenses.
- We offer FREE Retirement Planning Services with a financial advisor in addition to our 401k plan with employer match and profit sharing retirement programs.
- Educational Assistance Program for team members.
- Competitive Pay
- A family-friendly work environment.
Key Duties in the Junior Construction Project Manager Role:
- Identify plan inconsistencies and a possible solution for the inconsistencies
- Quantity take-offs for proposed projects
- Transfer quantity and parts to proper job in SAGE System and Excel
- Develop, print and distribute PO’s and job schedules
- Build options for sales and/or estimating in SAGE System
- Maintain current/accurate pricing
- Solicit bids and prepare bid packages with clear scopes of work
- Responsible for initial project preparation
- Fill out appropriate forms related to job start processing
- Provide drawings to suppliers and subcontractors
- Prepare applications for payment and change orders
- Assemble close out documents
- Work with project superintendents from project kickoff through completion and turnover
What We Need in the Ideal Junior Construction Project Manager Candidate:
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in estimating/construction
- College Coursework in Estimating preferred
- Strong communication skill
- Strong computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Project
- Ability to organize and prioritize work
- Ability to work in “systems environment”
- Knowledge of AIA Docs and AutoCAD
- Ability to read drawings
Selected applicant will be subject to background check and pre-employment drug/alcohol testing.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer