Triple Crown Corporation, an award-winning, successful, and growing real estate development and property management company is currently seeking an IT Support Technician. This position will be responsible for troubleshooting and maintaining computer systems, running diagnostics, repairing computer hardware and providing technical support. An Associate’s degree in computer field or system certifications strongly desired with a minimum of 2 years work experience.
Essential Functions of the IT Support Technician:
- Provides application help desk and incoming call support with exceptional customer service skills.
- Utilizes current ticketing system in place and research issues to identify specific problems of assigned applications.
- Familiar with current server/ workstation operating systems.
- Adheres to and enforces all computer and network security policies.
- Assists in the maintenance of all computer equipment and office equipment installation and removal for all Triple Crown locations.
- Assists in the maintenance of all internet service for the corporate office and external remote offices.
- Associates degree in the computer field or systems certification strongly desired with a minimum of 2 years work-related experience.
- Basic to moderate knowledge and experience with end-user computing concepts.
- Basic to moderate knowledge in all facets of the installation, administration, and operation of Triple Crown Corporation’s installed base of client/server and PC environment.
- Ability to present technical concepts in a readily understandable written or verbal format.
- Familiar with data communications associated with PC installation, operation and performance.
- Familiar with end-user computing with exceptional customer service skills.
What We Offer to You:
- Team members receive 5 days of paid-time off at 45 days plus an additional 6 days after 6 months of employment in the first year.
- 8 paid holidays per year.
- Triple Crown pays up to 80% of an employee’s medical premium and expenses.
- We offer FREE Retirement Planning Services with a financial advisor in addition to our 401k plan with employer match and profit sharing retirement programs.
- Educational Assistance Program for team members.
- Competitive Pay
- A family-friendly work environment.
Selected applicant will be subject to background check and pre-employment drug/alcohol testing.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.