Coordinates payroll and provides HR support in the day-to-day operations of and special projects for the HR Department. In addition, this position utilizes social media to recruit and build relationships with potential employees.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assists in recruiting, connecting with candidates online, new hire orientations, and retention activities
- Manages the performance review process
- Assists in the administration of company benefit programs
- Assists in managing employee recognition program
- Prepares, inputs, and transmits payroll data to payroll service provider on a bi-weekly basis
- Prepares and distributes payroll reports
- Resolves payroll issues in a timely manner
- Distributes paycheck vouchers, W-2’s, and other year-end employee forms
- Maintains HR/Payroll Database
- Knowledgeable in writing reports to extract information for a variety of projects
- Supports employee use of HR/Payroll database
- Assists in maintaining all personnel files in accordance with current regulations
- Administers all aspects of workers compensation
- Manages random drug and alcohol testing program
- Assists with planning/setting-up company events
- Orders and coordinates re-orders for uniforms and nametags
- Acts as back-up to the Human Resources Manager by responding to employee inquiries regarding company policies, procedures, and programs when needed as well as maintaining schedules
1-3 years of experience in an HR Office required.
- Minimum of an Associates degree in Human Resources or Business or a combination of education and experience required
- Proficient user of HRIS Systems and report writing/data manipulation required
- Proficient user of ADP preferred
- Must be detail oriented and organized
- Proficiency in Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), and modern business equipment
- Proficient in networking on and utilizing social media platforms
- Must possess strong written and oral communication skills
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills and the ability to establish effective working relationships with all levels of employees, management, and outside clients
- Must be able to work under tight schedules and possess the ability to handle pressure associated with deadlines and multiple priorities while maintaining accuracy
- Must be detail oriented and possess the ability to think logically in following procedures and instructions
- Must have a valid driver’s license and automobile insurance
Selected applicant will be subject to background check and pre-employment drug/alcohol testing.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer!