We are currently seeking a Human Resources Assistant for Colonial Golf & Tennis Club. This position provides administrative support in the day-to-day operations for Human Resources at Colonial Golf & Tennis Club and Triple Crown Corporation. The responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to, recruitment, employee relations, supervisor guidance, problem solving, and training. The person in this position works closely with the HR Director and General Manager to implement management initiatives related to personnel. In addition, this position assists with projects for the Triple Crown Corporation Human Resources department.
Essential Functions of the Human Resources Assistant:
- Assists in recruiting, connecting with candidates online, new hire orientation, and retention activities.
- Manages the performance review process.
- Assists in the administration of company benefit programs.
- Manages seasonal employment activities and coordinates with managers.
- Assists in managing and developing employee recognition programs.
- Assists with bi-weekly payroll process.
- Maintains and ensures accuracy of information stored in the HRIS database, insurance carrier sites and hard copy files.
- Acts as a first point of contact for HR by addressing employee issues/complaints, employee inquiries about company policies/procedures, and employee incidents/accidents/investigations.
- Assists the General Manager with company objectives related to people at Colonial Golf & Tennis Club.
- Administers all aspects of Worker’s Compensation.
- Processes leave of absences under the guidance of the HR Director.
- Manages drug and alcohol testing.
- Maintains required certifications, reminds employees of expiration, provides information to renew, tracks renewals and follow-up with non-compliant employees.
- Assists the HR Director with the development of communications to employees, policy updates, report development, and other administrative tasks and projects.
- Assists with the Safety Committee and any incident reports that occur throughout the facility.
- Associates degree in Human Resources or Business or equivalent combination of experience and education required.
- 3-4 years administrative, business, and/or human resources experience required.
- Working knowledge of HRIS strongly preferred.
- Advanced Microsoft Word, Excel, & Outlook working skills required.
- Exceptional written, digital, and verbal communication skills/document writing required.
- Must possess strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and time-management skills.
- Must possess a calm and friendly manner while effectively communicating in a variety of formats with a variety of personality types.
- Proficient in utilizing social media platforms.
What We Offer to You:
- Team members receive 5-days of paid-time off after 45-days plus an additional 6-days after 6-months of employment in the first year!
- 8 paid holidays per year.
- Triple Crown pays up to 80% of an employee’s medical premium and expenses.
- We offer FREE Retirement Planning Services with a financial advisor in addition to our 401k plan with employer match and profit-sharing retirement programs.
- Educational Assistance Program for team members.
- Competitive Pay
Selected applicant will be subject to background check and pre-employment drug/alcohol testing.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer