Triple Crown Corporation, a real estate services company that celebrated 40 years in business this year, seeks an Executive Assistant to support the CEO and executive management team with administrative tasks and highly confidential projects. This position reports directly to the CEO. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing his/her workload and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced working environment. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing, family-owned company!
What We Need in the Ideal Candidate:
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive experience in Office Administration.
- Ability to make administrative and procedural decisions on sensitive, confidential issues.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Notary preferred but not required.
Key Duties in the Role:
- Document preparation.
- Maintenance of corporate legal, business, and correspondence files and documents.
- Preparation of purchase and sale documentation.
- Assist with Strategy Review Sessions meetings and High-level Operating Plan.
- Special projects.
- Answer/screen calls.
- Calendar management.
What We Offer You:
- Team members receive 5-days of Paid-time off after 45-days plus 6-days after 6-months of employment in the first year
- 8 paid holidays per year.
- Triple Crown pays up to 90% of an employee’s medical premium and expenses.
- We offer FREE Retirement Planning Services with a financial advisor in addition to our 401k plan with employer match and profit sharing retirement programs.
- Educational Assistance program for team members.
- Competitive Pay
- A family-friendly work environment.
The selected applicant will be subject to background check and pre-employment drug/alcohol testing.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.