Temporary position with the possibility to become permanent, in Easton, MD. Triple Crown Corporation located in Harrisburg, is an award-winning, successful, and growing real estate development and property management company that is currently seeking a Construction Heavy Equipment Operator in Easton, MD. This position will play an important role in the construction of an apartment complex in Easton. For more information or to apply, click on the link:
The person in this position will:
- Report to the Construction Superintendent for daily work assignments.
- Assist with excavation tasks including trenching, backfilling/tamping, and minor grading.
- Responsible for proper maintenance and care of machinery and equipment.
- Operate company-owned vehicles, material handlers, scissor lifts, mini-excavator, tracked skid steer, rental equipment and compressors as well as towing trailers.
- Assist Superintendents as required.
- Must have own tools
Required Education, Experience, and Skills:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- CDL license is preferred.
- Must have experience operating equipment
- Must have a valid driver’s license with no active violations within the previous 3 years.
- Ability to read plans and diagrams.
- Must have experience installing pipe, water/sewer lines, and dry utilities as well as the capability to supervise and test such work.
- Must be able to think logically to coordinate proper equipment usage and decision-making for assigned tasks to meet construction schedules.
Selected applicant will be subject to a background check and pre-employment drug/alcohol testing.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer