Triple Crown Corporation is growing in our construction division and is currently seeking a full-time Construction Superintendent who will play an important role in leading construction projects within a structured system. Minimum 7 years combined construction and construction foreman work, proven ability to schedule projects and personnel, working experience with all phases of construction, ability to work closely with internal/external customers, ability to work from drawings/blueprints, effective communication skills, ability to meet schedules with determined deadlines, and valid driver’s license with reliable transportation required.
What We Offer to You:
- Team members receive 5-days of paid time off after 45-days plus 6-days after 6-months of employment in the first year!
- 8 paid holidays per year.
- Triple Crown pays up to 90% of an employee’s medical premium and expenses.
- We offer FREE Retirement Planning Services with a financial advisor in addition to our 401k plan with employer match and profit sharing retirement programs.
- Educational Assistance Program for team members.
- Competitive Pay
- A family-friendly work environment.
- Weekday work schedule
- Day time hours
Key Duties of the Construction Superintendent Role:
- Act as a quality assurance agent.
- Continuously monitors/adjusts schedules, administers budgets, cost control, quality and safety review
- Leads the project construction team
- Responsible for timely completion of projects
- Responsible for ensuring all safety rules are followed
- Ensure all OSHA regulations are strictly followed
- Serve as on-site safety and emergency coordinator
- Responsible for maintaining Customer confidence
- Responsible for employee training and development
- Attends weekly production meetings
- Oversee Quality Partner program on assigned projects
What We Need in the Ideal Construction Superintendent Candidate:
- Minimum 7 years combined experience of construction and construction superintendent work.
- Proven ability to schedule projects, personnel, and subcontractor/supplier deliveries
- Working experience with all phases of construction.
- Ability to work closely with customers, construction personnel, personnel in other work groups, contractors, suppliers, and other team members.
- Ability to work from drawings and blueprints.
- Ability to produce and maintain reports.
- Ability to meet schedules within determined deadlines.
- Ability to work in inclement weather conditions.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, and automobile insurance.
Selected applicant will be subject to background check and pre-employment physical with drug/alcohol testing. We offer competitive salary & benefits package including Medical/Dental/Vision, 401K Plan, Profit Sharing, and Paid Time Off.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Apply online via the “Apply Online Now” link below
- Download and complete the PDF application below & submit through one of the following options:
- Mail to 5351 Jaycee Avenue Harrisburg, PA 17112
- Email to HRJobs@TripleCrownCorp.com
- Fax to 717-657-8125
- Complete an application in-person at our main office, 5351 Jaycee Avenue Harrisburg, PA 17112. Our business hours are Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM.