Triple Crown Corporation, an award-winning, successful, and growing real estate development and property management company, is currently seeking a full-time Construction Superintendent who will play an important role in leading construction projects within a structured system.
The person in this position will:
- Act as a quality assurance agent.
- Lead the project on-site construction team
- Possess a solid command of construction fundamentals and OSHA requirements.
- Monitor project timeline to ensure timely completion.
- Serve as the on-site safety and emergency coordinator.
- Attend weekly production meetings.
Required Education, Experience, and Skills:
- Minimum 5 years combined experience of construction and construction superintendent work.
- Proven ability to schedule projects, personnel, and subcontractor/supplier deliveries
- Working experience with all phases of construction.
- Ability to work closely with customers, construction personnel, personnel in other work groups, contractors, suppliers, and other team members.
- Ability to work from drawings and blueprints.
- Ability to communicate and operate basic email, phone, camera, and all other forms of communication essential to the functions of the Working Construction Foreman
- Ability to produce and maintain reports.
- Ability to meet schedules within determined deadlines.
- Ability to work in inclement weather conditions.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, and automobile insurance.
Selected applicant will be subject to background check and pre-employment physical with drug/alcohol testing. We offer competitive salary & benefits package including Medical/Dental/Vision, 401K Plan, Profit Sharing, and Paid Time Off.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you are unable to fill out the online application, you can fill out the PDF application and send to or drop off at our Corporate Office.