Construction Manager Job in Central PA
Triple Crown Corporation is currently seeking a full-time Construction Field Manager responsible for onsite monitoring and administering, all construction projects from inception through customer delivery in support of Triple Crown Corporation’s growth initiatives, as outlined in its strategic business plan. The duties of this job require a high degree of specialized expertise and skill in maintaining established standards of quality, accuracy and excellence. Drive, determination and self-disciplined approach to achieving results that meet these established criteria are necessary for successful job performance.
What We Offer to You:
- Team members receive 5-days of paid time off after 45-days plus 6-days after 6-months of employment in the first year!
- 8 paid holidays per year.
- Triple Crown pays up to 90% of an employee’s medical premium and expenses.
- We offer FREE Retirement Planning Services with a financial advisor in addition to our 401k plan with employer match and profit sharing retirement programs.
- Educational Assistance Program for team members.
- Competitive Pay
- A family-friendly work environment.
- Weekday work schedule
- Day time hours
Key Duties of the Construction Manager Role:
- Responsible for all on-site construction activities
- Coordinates scheduling of construction and division assets with the construction Superintendents
- Assists in the preparation of specifications and awarding of site bids
- Responsible for field variance meetings
- Conducts the blueprint meeting with Superintendents and customers internally and externally
- Responsible for enforcing all safety rules on all active construction sites
- Verify work is being performed safely and according to TCC standards
- Actively participates in the TCC Safety Committee
- Responsible for maintaining Customer confidence
- Responsible for construction field employees hiring, training and development
- Approve the use of overtime and monitor PTO schedules
- Attends weekly production meetings
What We Need in the Ideal Construction Manager Candidate:
- Minimum of 15 years combined experience with construction and construction management
- Must have proven ability to schedule projects and personnel
- Working experience with all phases of Site Work, Light Commercial and Residential construction
- Ability to work closely with customers, construction personnel, personnel in other work groups, contractors, suppliers, and other team members
- Ability to work from drawings and blueprints
- Ability to produce and maintain reports
- Ability to meet schedules within determined deadlines
- Licensed Engineer preferred
- Registered Architect preferred
Selected applicant will be subject to background check and pre-employment drug/alcohol testing.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Apply online via the “Apply Online Now” link below
- Download and complete the PDF application below & submit through one of the following options:
- Mail to 5351 Jaycee Avenue Harrisburg, PA 17112
- Email to HRJobs@TripleCrownCorp.com
- Fax to 717-657-8125
- Complete an application in-person at our main office, 5351 Jaycee Avenue Harrisburg, PA 17112. Our business hours are Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM.