As Triple Crown Corporation continues plans to grow its Construction Division, we seek a full-time Light Equipment Operator. The person in this role will operate and transport equipment used in our construction operations as well as perform some laborer functions.
The Construction Light Equipment Operator will:
- Report to the Construction Superintendent for daily work assignments.
- Be responsible for inventory control, and organizing and maintaining site storage trailers and equipment.
- Assist with excavation tasks including trenching, backfilling/tamping, and minor grading.
- Responsible for proper maintenance and care of machinery and equipment.
- Operate company owned vehicles, material handlers, scissors lifts, mini-excavator, tracked skid steer, rental equipment and compressors, as well as towing trailers.
- Assist Superintendents as required.
Required Education, Experience, and Skills for the Construction Light Equipment Operator:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Must possess CDL driver’s license.
- Training and certification (or obtained after hire) to operate equipment.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with no active violations within the previous 3 years.
- Ability to understand plans to perform assigned duties.
- Must have experience installing pipe, water/sewer lines, and dry utilities as well as the capability to supervise and test such work.
- Must be able to think logically to coordinate proper equipment usage and decision-making for assigned tasks to meet construction schedules.
- Must be able to communicate through email.
The selected applicant will be subject to background check and pre-employment drug/alcohol testing.
We offer a competitive salary & benefits package, including:
- 11 days of paid time off to start
- 8 paid holidays
- Profit Sharing
- 401k with Employer Match
- Opportunities for company-paid training
- and More!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer!