Temporary position with the possibility to become permanent, in Easton, MD. Triple Crown Corporation located in Harrisburg, is an award-winning, successful, and growing real estate development and property management company that is currently seeking a Skilled Laborer based in Easton, MD. This position will assist in the construction of an apartment complex in Easton.
Essential Functions of the Skilled Construction Laborer:
- Report to Working Foreman for daily work assignments
- Responsible for organizing and maintaining site storage trailers and equipment.
- Assist with daily site work tasks
- Assist Carpenters as required with various activities from rough carpentry to finish carpentry
- Responsible for cleaning up each job as it is completed
- Create and maintain a safe working environment
- HS Diploma or GED
- Be able to complete construction work, including but not limited to digging, lifting, climbing ladders, and entering trench excavations.
- Must have basic hand tools as outlined in the Basic Tool Acknowledgement
- Must understand layout work.
- Must have valid driver’s license and no active violations within the previous 3 years
- Must have own tools
Selected applicant will be subject to a background check and pre-employment drug/alcohol testing.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer