Construction Laborer/CDL Driver – Come join one of the areas fastest growing companies!! Triple Crown Corporation is seeking a Construction Laborer/CDL Driver. This position is primarily responsible for the delivery of equipment and materials to various jobs in support of Triple Crown Corporation’s day to day operations. The laborer/driver shall ensure that heavy equipment, material, and concrete forms and material is delivered and properly staged at the various jobs for the follow-on crews’ use. This position works closely with both field and office personnel to ensure that material and equipment is ready at the right time & place. This position works closely with Triple Crown’s equipment division and provides a variety of labor support for the division when not actively delivering material and equipment. For more information and to apply, click the link below:
Essential Functions of the Project Manager-Concrete Division:
- Ability to read and interpret directions. Including use of phone and GPS equipment.
- Able to complete routine paperwork and documentation timely and legibly.
- Highly organized individual that is able to carry out multiple assignments with minimal supervision.
- A team player who takes pride in their assigned equipment.
- Assist the equipment division with the installation of utilities and operating ancillary equipment.
- Assist construction managers with receiving and unloading of large material deliveries.
- Assist all construction crews with routine maintenance and cleanliness.
- Minimum of 2 years of commercial driving experience preferred.
- Possess a valid CDL-A driver’s license (no endorsements necessary).
- Construction experience is preferred but not required.
Why work for Triple Crown Corporation??
- Ranked #2 in the Fastest Growing Companies in Central PA.
- Stable, Growing, Family-Owned company with over 44 years of success in the area
- Active Military/Veteran friendly workplace
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance for employee and family
- 401K with employer match
- 11 PTO days within the first 6 months of employment
Selected applicant will be subject to a background check and pre-employment drug/alcohol testing.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.