Triple Crown Corporation is growing in our construction division. We are seeking a full-time Construction Laborer who will be responsible for proper installation of exterior and interior foundation drains, light demo relative to installation of new work, responsible for inventory control, organizing and maintaining site storage trailers and equipment. Along with various tasks and projects related to the company’s construction division.
If you would prefer to apply in person, please stop by our office during our business hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM.
The Construction Laborer will:
- Report to the Construction Superintendent for daily work assignments.
- Be responsible for inventory control, and organizing and maintaining site storage trailers and equipment.
- Assist with excavation tasks including backfilling and tamping.
- Ensure proper installation of exterior and interior foundation drains and similar systems.
- Perform light demolition relative to installation of new work.
- Assist with footer install and associated rebar work.
- Operate company-owned vehicles, material handlers, scissor lifts, rental equipment, and compressors as well as towing trailers.
- Operate tampers, jack hammers, demolition saws, pumps and pressure washers as required.
- Assist Carpenters as required.
- Light landscaping work to include mulching, mowing and tree pruning
Required Education, Experience, and Skills for the Construction Laborer:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Knowledge and experience completing construction work and utilizing hand and power tools.
- Be able to complete construction work, including but not limited to digging, lifting, climbing ladders, and entering trench excavations.
- Should have willingness to grow and learn with the Construction Team.
- Must know layout work and be able to make decisions quickly.
- Must be able to work in varying conditions including inclement weather, stressful situations, numerous interruptions, and with strict deadlines.
- Must be able to frequently lift or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift or move up to 95 pounds.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with no active violations within the previous 3 years.
Selected applicant will be subject to a background check and pre-employment drug/alcohol testing.
We offer a competitive salary & benefits package including Medical/Dental/Vision, 401K Plan, Profit Sharing, weekday work schedule, day time hours, and Paid Time Off.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Apply online via the “Apply Online Now” link below
- Download and complete the PDF application below & submit through one of the following options:
- Mail to 5351 Jaycee Avenue Harrisburg, PA 17112
- Email to HRJobs@TripleCrownCorp.com
- Fax to 717-657-8125