As we are making plans to initiate several new construction projects in the Harrisburg area, Triple Crown Corporation is seeking full-time Construction Laborers who will be responsible for various tasks and projects related to the company’s construction division.
The Construction Laborer will:
- Report to the Construction Superintendent for daily work assignments.
- Be responsible for inventory control, and organizing and maintaining site storage trailers and equipment.
- Assist with excavation tasks including backfilling and tamping.
- Ensure proper installation of exterior and interior foundation drains and similar systems.
- Perform light demolition relative to installation of new work.
- Assist with footer install and associated rebar work.
- Operate company owned vehicles, material handlers, scissor lifts, rental equipment, and compressors as well as towing trailers.
- Assist Carpenters as required.
Light landscaping work to include mulching, mowing and tree pruning
Required Education, Experience, and Skills for the Construction Laborer:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Knowledge and experience completing construction work and utilizing hand and power tools.
- Must have your own basic tools (saws, hammer, drill, tape measure, etc.)
- Should have willingness to grow and learn with the Construction Team.
- Must know layout work and be able to make decisions quickly.
- Must be able to work in varying conditions including inclement weather, stressful situations, numerous interruptions, and with strict deadlines.
- Must be able to frequently lift or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift or move up to 95 pounds.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with no active violations within the previous 3 years.
Selected applicant will be subject to a background check and pre-employment drug/alcohol testing.
We offer a competitive salary & benefits package including Medical/Dental/Vision, 401K Plan, Profit Sharing, and Paid Time Off.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer