Currently seeking full-time Framing Carpenters who will be responsible for various tasks and projects relating to framing of residential and commercial projects as assigned by the Construction Superintendent.
What We Offer to You:
Team members receive:
- 5-days of Paid-time off after 45-days plus 6-days after 6-months of employment in the first year!
- 8 paid holidays per year.
- Triple Crown pays up to 90% of an employee’s medical premium and expenses.
- We offer FREE Retirement Planning Services with a financial adviser in addition to our 401k plan with employer match and profit sharing retirement programs.
- Educational Assistance program for team members.
- Competitive Pay
- A family-friendly work environment.
The person in this position will:
- Responsible for multiple installations, framing of walls, cutting and moving materials, setting roof trusses and rafters, and sheeting.
- Perform multiple installations including doors and hardware as well as cutting and installing blocking for roof perimeter, walls, and other related areas.
- Layout and verifying accuracy of drawing measurements of floors, walls, etc.
- Perform finish carpentry activities including installation of casework, doors, frames and hardware, toilet accessories and other specialty items, caulking and acoustical ceiling repair.
- Perform light demolition relative to installation of new work.
- Assist with footer install and associated rebar work.
- Responsible for completing punch out tasks.
- Report to the Construction Superintendent for daily work assignments.
Required Education, Experience, and Skills:
- Three (3) years of construction framing experience required.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Commercial construction experience preferred.
- Knowledge and experience completing construction work and utilizing hand and power tools.
- Must have your own tools.
- Must know layout work and be able to make decisions quickly.
- Must be able to work in varying conditions including inclement weather, stressful situations, numerous interruptions, and with strict deadlines.
- Must be able to frequently lift or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift or move up to 95 pounds.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with no active violations within the previous 3 years.
Check out Working at Triple Crown Corp to learn more about our culture!
Selected applicant will be subject to background check and pre-employment drug/alcohol testing.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer!