Triple Crown Corporation, an award-winning, successful, and growing real estate development and property management company is currently seeking a Construction Coordinator for our Construction Division. This position is responsible for assisting the Construction Manager and Design & Estimating Manager in monitoring and administering all construction projects from inception through customer delivery. The Construction Coordinator works closely with and under the direct supervision of the Construction Manager, Design & Estimating Manager and the Vice President of Construction. This is an entry level position to the Construction Division. For more information and to apply, click the link:
Essential Functions of the Construction Coordinator:
- Assist in the execution and documentation of all onsite construction activities.
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing systems on-field personnel, meeting minutes and other project-related items as assigned.
- Maintain and update TCC procedures and processes.
- Documents and executes safety violation notices for personnel operating in the field (internal and external personnel).
- Documents and executes to all PA One Call notifications and incidents.
- Coordinates training with outside vendors, CST members, and PMG members.
- Collects and review purchase orders, delivery tickets, etc.…prior to submission to Accounts Payable.
- Disseminate invoices to customers on behalf of TCC Management team.
- Review weekly timesheets for accuracy and detail prior to posting to job costs.
- Identify Process Problems and People Problems.
- Assist in the assembly of closeout documents.
- Prepare and track project schedules and assist in the inspection of job sites.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of design or construction company experience
- College coursework in Estimating preferred.
- Strong communication skills
- Strong computer skills, including advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Project
- Willingness and commitment to learn new technologies.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work.
- Knowledge of AIA Documents and other invoice forms
- Ability to read drawings.
What We Offer to You:
- Team members receive 5 days of paid-time-off at 45 days plus an additional 6 days after 6 months of employment in the first year.
- 8 paid holidays per year.
- Triple Crown pays up to 80% of an employee’s medical premium and expenses.
- We offer FREE Retirement Planning Services with a financial advisor in addition to our 401k plan with employer match and profit-sharing retirement programs.
- Educational Assistance Program for team members.
- Competitive Pay
- A family-friendly work environment.
- Selected applicant will be subject to background check and pre-employment drug/alcohol testing.
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer