Triple Crown Corporation, an award-winning, successful, and growing real estate development and property management company, is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant for our Construction Department. The person in this role will work closely with members of the Construction Department to provide administrative support to the team.
Essential Functions of the Construction Administrative Assistant:
- Provide administrative and special project support for the Construction Department.
- Maintain vendor and subcontractor lists and requirements.
- Assist with the Safety Program.
- Issue New Vendor Paperwork to new contractors and suppliers.
- Review Certificates of Insurance for all subcontractors and vendors.
- Be responsible for the preparation of employee schedules, safety/incident reports, meeting minutes, and other reports as needed.
Required Education, Experience, and Skills for the Construction Administrative Assistant:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum 2 years of administrative assistant experience required.
- Experience in a construction environment preferred.
- Experience working with certificates of insurance strongly preferred.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills and the ability to establish effective working relationships with all levels of employees, management, and outside clients.
- Must be able to work under tight schedules and possess the ability to handle pressure associated with deadlines and multiple priorities while maintaining accuracy.
- Must be detail oriented and possess the ability to think logically in following procedures and instructions.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
What We Offer to You:
- Team members receive 5-days of paid-time off after 45-days plus 6-days after 6-months of employment in the first year!
- 8 paid holidays per year.
- Triple Crown pays up to 80% of an employee’s medical premium and expenses.
- We offer FREE Retirement Planning Services with a financial advisor in addition to our 401k plan with employer match and profit sharing retirement programs.
- Educational Assistance Program for team members.
- Competitive Pay
- A family-friendly work environment.
Selected applicant will be subject to a background check and pre-employment drug/alcohol testing.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer