Triple Crown Corporation, an award-winning, successful, and growing real estate development and property management company, is currently seeking a full-time Commercial Service Technician who will be responsible for the overall maintenance of the assigned Triple Crown Corporation property.
The person in this position will:
- Participate in all maintenance projects including light electrical repairs, light plumbing work, replacement of broken glass/screens, and replacement of tile/carpet, replacement of appliances, painting, carpentry and drywall work, limited extermination and HVAC repair/replacement
- Responsible for stock control and utilization of maintenance materials.
- Prepare commercial space prior to resident occupancy including knowledge of water/gas meter cutoffs, unit/fixture cutoffs, and sewer clean outs as well as maintaining a log of all cutoffs and sewer clean outs.
- Ensure that tenants are provided with a clean, safe, well-maintained community including the report of all accidents and emergency situations to Maintenance Supervisor immediately and preparation of all necessary reports.
- Required to participate in on-call emergency services per yearly rotation schedule
- Adhere to all maintenance and purchasing directives.
Required Education, Experience, and Skills:
- Minimum of two (2) years construction experience required, two (2) years commercial maintenance preferred.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Mechanical inclination with the ability to think logically in following procedures and instructions.
- Must possess all tools to perform service duties.
- Basic computer proficiency.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and automobile insurance.
- Must be a strong team player.
Selected applicant will be subject to background check and pre-employment drug/alcohol testing.
We offer a competitive salary & benefits package including Medical/Dental/Vision, 401K Plan, Profit Sharing, and Paid Time Off.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer