Commercial Leasing Manager Job in Central PA
This position is primarily responsible for driving and executing leasing transactions and renewals, as well as maintaining positive relationships while overseeing the commercial property management and leasing teams. The Leasing Manager is responsible for driving NOI and asset growth through successful marketing, negotiations, and leasing transactions while being an integral part of the customer experience team. The person in this position works with peers from property management, construction, design and estimating, and maintenance to ensure our assets are marketable and performing according to budgeted goals in support of Triple Crown Corporation’s growth initiatives, as outlined in its strategic business plan.
- Maintains a positive image of himself/herself, the property, Triple Crown, and the client at all times.
- Champions the Commercial Property Management growth driver as part of the Strategy Team.
- Develops presentations and lease proposals to market to prospective customers, brokers, and agents.
- Serves as Triple Crown Corporation’s leasing representative and contract manager.
- Works with brokers on leasing, listing, and marketing all vacant commercial space and land sales.
- Develops an in-depth understanding of our customers, their business strategies, and trends that impact their need for space to enhance customer experience.
- Creates, maintains, grows, and fosters quality relationships with existing and prospective customers.
- Coordinates negotiations on all lease renewals.
- Coordinates the work needed to have vacant spaces in “show” condition.
- Shows vacant spaces to prospects, follows-up in a timely manner, and follows through on requests.
- Reports weekly/monthly status on all commercial assets or other reporting as needed/requested.
- Assists with property disposition and acquisition as required.
- Serves as a single point of contact for property owners or investors.
- Manages leasing activities to maximize the value of the portfolio.
- Acts as the market expert regarding market conditions, i.e. rents, available product, and economic trends.
- Serves as a liaison between tenants and the Design and Estimating team.
- Attends meetings to assist with floor plan development, construction, pricing, and bids.
- Coordinates tenant build outs, attends job meetings, and is the liaison between tenants and the Construction division.
- Develops and executes tenant retention program and coordinates the budget with the Property Manager.
- Establishes and maintains positive relationships with the broker community.
- Assists brokers in marketing and leasing strategies.
- Coordinates with the Property Manager to prepare advertising and signage within budget to lease all available space.
- Prepares proposals, letters of intent, offering statements, etc.
- Keeps current files on outside broker contracts (execute, manage, and renew), including commission disbursements.
- Identifies and seeks out acquisition and development opportunities to support the acquisition pipeline and existing project activities.
- Oversees the Commercial Property Managers, Property Management Administrative Assistant, and Leasing Specialist to ensure all job requirements are being met with excellence.
- Plays an integral role in the staff development and coaching of the Commercial team.
- Leads the Commercial team during acquisition of new assets and execution of Property Management goals/acquisition checklist.
- Owns and executes the budget process and collaborates with the Property Managers to develop the budget for physical assets.
- Assists in analyzing commercial and residential acquisitions.
- Assiststhe Multi-Site Service Manager in various duties to support growth objectives of the department.
- Assists the Property Managers in reporting to investors and/or at meetings.
- Works with Accounting on financials, variances, CAM expenses/reconciliations, and project work.
- Is directly responsible for all property operations including accounts receivable, accounts payable, rental billing, and collections.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Commercial Real Estate with current PA Real Estate license required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel required; Yardi preferred.
- Able to read and understand commercial lease documents.
- Possess persuasive presentation and negotiating skills while being able to communicate effectively in a calm and friendly manner.
- Possess strong organizational and time-management prioritization skills.
- Able to work accurately under pressure with interruptions and deadlines.
- Must be available to accommodate occasional extended business hours.
- Possess proven operational and team leadership experience.
- Must be bondable.
What We Offer to You:
- Team members receive 5-days of paid-time-off after 45-days plus 6-days after 6-months of employment in the first year!
- 8 paid holidays per year.
- Triple Crown pays up to 80% of an employee’s medical premium and expenses.
- We offer FREE Retirement Planning Services with a financial advisor in addition to our 401k plan with employer match and profit-sharing retirement programs.
- Educational Assistance Program for team members.
- Competitive Pay
- A family-friendly work environment.