Currently seeking full-time Commercial Carpenters who will be responsible for various tasks and projects as assigned by the Construction Superintendent. Minimum 5 years of construction experience, commercial construction experience preferred. H.S. Diploma or GED required. Must be able to complete various types of construction work including blocking, layout/verify accuracy of floors/walls/etc., finish carpentry, light demolition, footer installation with rebar work, and punch out tasks. Will also be responsible for opening/closing the construction site. Must have his/her own tools and a valid driver’s license with no active violations within the previous 3 years.
Key Duties of the Commercial Carpenter Role:
- Report to the Construction Superintendent for daily work assignments.
- Responsible for opening and closing construction sites.
- Be responsible for inventory control.
- Perform multiple installations including doors and hardware as well as cutting and installing blocking for roof perimeter, walls, and other related areas.
- Layout and verifying accuracy of drawing measurements of floors, walls, etc.
- Perform finish carpentry activities including installation of casework, doors, frames and hardware, toilet accessories and other specialty items, caulking and acoustical ceiling repair.
- Perform light demolition relative to installation of new work.
- Assist with footer install and associated rebar work.
- Responsible for completing punch out tasks.
- Create and maintain a safe working environment at all TCC sites.
- Assist Construction Superintendent as needed
- Ensure Construction Superintendent is fully informed of time spend cleaning up deficient contractors or suppliers in order to assess back charges properly.
What We Need in the Ideal Commercial Carpenter Candidate:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Five (5) years of construction experience required.
- Commercial construction experience preferred.
- Knowledge and experience completing construction work and utilizing hand and power tools.
- Must have your own tools.
- Must know layout work and be able to make decisions quickly.
- Must be able to work in varying conditions including inclement weather, stressful situations, numerous interruptions, and with strict deadlines.
- Must be able to frequently lift or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift or move up to 95 pounds.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with no active violations within the previous 3 years.
What We Offer to You:
- Team members receive 5-days of Paid-time off after 45-days plus 6-days after 6-months of employment in the first year!
- 8 paid holidays per year.
- Triple Crown pays up to 90% of an employee’s medical premium and expenses.
- We offer FREE Retirement Planning Services with a financial advisor in addition to our 401k plan with employer match and profit sharing retirement programs.
- Educational Assistance program for team members.
- Competitive Pay
- A family-friendly work environment.
- Career growth opportunities
Check out Working at Triple Crown Corp to learn more about our culture!
Selected applicant will be subject to background check and pre-employment physical with drug/alcohol testing.
We offer a competitive salary & benefits package including Medical/Dental/Vision, 401K Plan, Profit Sharing, and Paid Time Off. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer!