Currently seeking full-time Carpenters who will be responsible for various tasks and projects as assigned by the Construction Superintendent. Minimum 5 years of construction experience, commercial construction experience preferred. H.S. Diploma or GED required. Must be able to complete various types of construction work including blocking, layout/verify accuracy of floors/walls/etc., finish carpentry, light demolition, footer installation with rebar work, and punch out tasks. Will also be responsible for opening/closing the construction site. Must have his/her own tools and a valid driver’s license with no active violations within the previous 3 years.
Key Duties of the Carpenter Role:
- Report to the Construction Superintendent for daily work assignments.
- Responsible for opening and closing construction sites.
- Be responsible for inventory control.
- Perform multiple installations including doors and hardware as well as cutting and installing blocking for roof perimeter, walls, and other related areas.
- Layout and verifying accuracy of drawing measurements of floors, walls, etc.
- Perform finish carpentry activities including installation of casework, doors, frames and hardware, toilet accessories and other specialty items, caulking and acoustical ceiling repair.
- Perform light demolition relative to installation of new work.
- Assist with footer install and associated rebar work.
- Responsible for completing punch out tasks.
- Create and maintain a safe working environment at all TCC sites.
- Assist Construction Superintendent as needed
- Ensure Construction Superintendent is fully informed of time spend cleaning up deficient contractors or suppliers in order to assess back charges properly.
What We Need in the Ideal Carpenter Candidate:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Five (5) years of construction experience required.
- Commercial construction experience preferred.
- Knowledge and experience completing construction work and utilizing hand and power tools.
- Must have your own tools.
- Must know layout work and be able to make decisions quickly.
- Must be able to work in varying conditions including inclement weather, stressful situations, numerous interruptions, and with strict deadlines.
- Must be able to frequently lift or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift or move up to 95 pounds.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with no active violations within the previous 3 years.
What We Offer to You:
- Team members receive 5-days of Paid-time off after 45-days plus 6-days after 6-months of employment in the first year!
- 8 paid holidays per year.
- Triple Crown pays up to 90% of an employee’s medical premium and expenses.
- We offer FREE Retirement Planning Services with a financial advisor in addition to our 401k plan with employer match and profit sharing retirement programs.
- Educational Assistance program for team members.
- Competitive Pay
- A family-friendly work environment.
- Career growth opportunities
Check out Working at Triple Crown Corp to learn more about our culture!
Selected applicant will be subject to background check and pre-employment physical with drug/alcohol testing.
We offer a competitive salary & benefits package including Medical/Dental/Vision, 401K Plan, Profit Sharing, and Paid Time Off. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer!