Temporary position with the possibility to become permanent, in Easton, MD. Triple Crown Corporation located in Harrisburg, is an award-winning, successful, and growing real estate development and property management company that is currently seeking a Commercial Carpenter based in Easton, MD. This position will play an important role in the construction of an apartment complex in Easton.
Essential Functions of the Carpenter/Skilled Laborer:
- Report to the Working Foreman for daily worklist
- Carry and install doors and hardware
- Install vanities, add hardware to doors, drawers, etc.
- Put up doors and door frames
- Cut and install blocking for roof parameters, walls, and other related areas
- Responsible for the safety, security and cleanliness of the project site
- Responsible for completing punch out tasks
- Create and maintain a safe working environment at all TCC sites
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 5 years of construction experience required
- Knowledge and experience completing construction work and utilizing hand and power tools.
- Must have your own tools.
- Must know layout work and be able to make decisions quickly.
- Must be able to work in varying conditions including inclement weather, stressful situations, numerous interruptions, and strict deadlines.
- Must be able to frequently lift or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift or move up to 95 pounds.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with no active violations within the previous 3 years.
Selected applicant will be subject to a background check and pre-employment drug/alcohol testing.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer