Triple Crown Corporation, a fast-paced company positioned for sustained growth, is currently seeking a full-time Assistant Property Manager in its Property Management Division. The Assistant Property Manager will be responsible for processing rent checks, late letters, and NSF checks. Coordinating the move-in and move-out process. Administration of resident ledgers/accounts, renewal process, application process and various legal tasks. Acts as back up to the Property Manager. A minimum of 3 years in the Leasing or Sales Field.
The person in this position will:
- Assist the Property Manager with resident issues, processing invoices, and resident events.
- Act as back up to the Property Manager
- Responsible for the administration of resident rent payments.
- Responsible for the administration of resident ledgers/accounts.
- Prepare and file court paperwork for the District Justice.
- Attend court hearings.
- Prepare and file court paperwork for evictions.
- Responsible for application administration.
- Responsible for monthly reports.
Required Education, Experience, and Skills:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Minimum of three (3) years Property Management Industry and/or accounting experience preferred.
- Ability to use calculator and/or adding machine.
- Pennsylvania State Real Estate Sales Person License preferred.
- Must possess office skills to include basic computer skills, typing skills, knowledge of office equipment operation, superior organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with people in a calm and friendly manner.
What We Offer to You:
- Team members receive 5-days of paid-time off after 45-days plus an additional 6-days after 6-months of employment in the first year!
- 8 paid holidays per year.
- Triple Crown pays up to 80% of an employee’s medical premium and expenses.
- We offer FREE Retirement Planning Services with a financial advisor in addition to our 401k plan with employer match and profit sharing retirement programs.
- Educational Assistance Program for team members.
- Competitive Pay
Selected applicant will be subject to a background check and pre-employment drug/alcohol testing.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.