Assistant Property Manager – Triple Crown Corporation, a fast-paced company positioned for sustained growth, is currently seeking a full-time Assistant Property Manager for some of our West Shore Properties. The Assistant Property Manager will be responsible for processing rent checks, late letters, and NSF checks. Coordinating the move-in and move-out process. Administration of resident ledgers/accounts, renewal process, application process and various legal tasks. Acts as back up to the Property Manager. A minimum of 3 years in the Leasing or Sales Field. For more information or to apply, click on the link:
Essential Functions of the Assistant Property Manager:
- Assist the Property Manager with resident issues, processing invoices, and resident events.
- Act as back up to the Property Manager
- Responsible for the administration of resident rent payments.
- Responsible for the administration of resident ledgers/accounts.
- Prepare and file court paperwork for the District Justice.
- Attend court hearings.
- Prepare and file court paperwork for evictions.
- Responsible for application administration.
- Responsible for monthly reports.
- Minimum of a High School Diploma
- Minimum of 3 years in the Leasing or Sales Field
- Pennsylvania State Real Estate Salesperson License preferred
- Must have basic computer and typing skills.
- Ability to use calculator and/or adding machine.
- Effectively communicate with people in a calm and friendly manner
Why work for Triple Crown Corporation??
- Ranked #2 in the Fastest Growing Companies in Central PA.
- Stable, Growing, Family-Owned company with over 44 years of success in the area
- Active Military/Veteran friendly workplace
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance for employee and family
- 401K with employer match
- 11 PTO days within the first 6 months of employment
Selected applicant will be subject to a background check and pre-employment drug/alcohol testing.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.